The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,708 views
This Lambo sounds like a Formula 1(The old ones):eek:
 
You fail as an enthusiast; as punishment, you must turn in everything car-related you own and your keys to a brand-spanking-new Toyota Corolla will be delivered to you in 3-5 business days.

Perfect score for me BTW.
Yay, I get a new car :lol:

_______________





 
Time for some exotics



 
Straight 8 :D

 
Flat-eight :)
 
Sounds pretty good, a bit synthetic/processed though.
 
Last edited:
Some inline 3s, Volvo and old Audi fives, BMW, RB26 and 2JZ straight sixes, Benz and Ferrari V8s amongst others and of course all V10s and 12s. Also Volkswagen VR and W engines.. :)
 
THis BMW sounds good..Drifts nice too.

 
I know but it sounds very fake. I don't really care for refined exhaust tones, I like harshness. But most 8 cylinders sound good.
 
That's not a refined 8 cylinder sound, a refined V8 is one like in the F10 M5.
 
It's a hell of a lot more refined than what I am used to :lol:

V8's I'm used to have about 6-7 different tones in the idle sound alone.
 
Sounds decent, pretty quiet though. Thanks!


 
Warning: Orgasmic induction roar below:



I adore the 6R4.
 
Stumbled on this...makes me want to build one like it...tomorrow.



Fantastic little video all around. Succinct, eloquent, and fantastic production values.
 
I would have left the stock scoop on that car.
 
Back