The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,708 views


Currently wanting a Scimi.

She got an inline 6 in her? Sure sounds like it and sounds pretty damn good. Hesitating when you get on the gas though, sounds like it has an accelerator pump problem.

_________

 
 
This is the beauty of cutouts. That change in sound is incredibly noticeable. How all V8's should sound :D


 
She got an inline 6 in her? Sure sounds like it and sounds pretty damn good. Hesitating when you get on the gas though, sounds like it has an accelerator pump problem.

_________



3.0 Essex V6.
 
Not bad for a V6. Certainly much better sounding than the 3.8L I uncorked on an '81 Camaro once :lol:
 
Should be getting this for my car in the next couple of weeks :D

 




 
I've posted that so many damn times on this forum :lol:
 
Some cars in here for everyone:

 
There was a 10. That GTO sounds insane. I think my favorite was the Porsche though. Something about that sounds screams 'race car' to me, more-so than the V8's.
 
'Merica, 'Merica everywhere!

Jeez, try posting something other than American muscle cars for once...
 
'Merica, 'Merica everywhere!

Jeez, try posting something other than American muscle cars for once...
Nothing else interests me :/

If it's not 8 cylinder equipped, I lose interest very fast. Everything else sounds silly.
 
>Calls yourself a car enthusiast.
>Only likes a certain type of car.

That makes no sense.
 
>Calls yourself a car enthusiast.
>Only likes a certain type of car.

That makes no sense.
You don't have to like every freaking thing on wheels to call yourself an enthusiast ;)
 
I agree with that. I like cars, just not all of them. But liking just 1 type is pretty limited.
 
I agree with that. I like cars, just not all of them. But liking just 1 type is pretty limited.
Actually I like a lot more than muscle cars honestly, I just don't express much, if at all. I just never actively look them up on my own.
 
Not bad, not bad at all.
 
Back