The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,705 views

Skip to 21:25
 



Listen to the echo in the distance from that exhaust...
 
 
I've used this video in conjunction with my Rover SD1 cool wall nomination. Not only do you get the tremendous sound of a Rover V8, but you also get Mansell, Watson, Airikkala, Blomqvist and Warwick doing a rally in a Rover.

 
Awesome to see that one of my fave rally drivers who won the '88 Manx rally in an M3 now runs a 130! Although his sounds even more awesome than my car.

 


And at 2:35 :O
 
Last edited:
You can put more that one video in each post instead of posting 3 times in a row.
 
Two of the best sounding rally cars of all time.



 
Last edited:
I honestly don't believe there are many production engines that sound as good as the F20C, especially supercharged. I don't exaggerate when I say I think this sounds better than a 458 V8.





I'm hoping to buy an AP1 S2000 next year. A rotrex will be added soon afterwards.
 
Back