The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,705 views

Skip to 12:42, 19:05
 
I just don't think anything can approach this level of audio-porn.



There are not enough superlatives to describe the towering sound of the M1.
 
@Niku Driver HC

Since you seem to be a muscle fan lately.





This is only a 13 second 1/4 mile...




And since you're a V8 fan, it only makes sense for you to upload these sort of videos, correct? Yes, I am a bit of a muscle car guy, I have fond respect for most of them (especially stock ones form the '70's) although my knowledge of such world may be a bit limited compared to yours.

And thanks for the videos, a welcoming surprise. :)👍
 
Last edited:
komedi_1421434511593_997.gif
 
The first 1:25 of this makes me need a change of pants.


 
Over 300bhp from an N/A 328i.

 
This sounds pretty good in my opinion
 
 
Back