The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,705 views
Love to see cars driven properly hard in an urban environment. Obviously a closed urban environment. This S2000 sounds amazing. I will own one, I tell you, I will.

 
I don't think I would prefer any car over this thing:



The Broadley @ 22:30 in this video is what I'm referring to. Everyone who likes cars needs to watch this.
 
As expected from a Radical, insane thing. What a company, their cars are bloody amazing...
 
A couple of fire breathing (literally) rotaries:


That 20B is probably the angriest, most aggressive sounding engine I've ever heard originating from the country of Japan.



This 13B sounds absolutely gorgeous.
 
This is actually a really wonderful little film. Oh and 13b_REW at full chat for 13 minutes.

 
 
Someone's probably posted these before but idc



Agera R on the Nurburgring. Not only fantastic sound but mindblowing flyby as well.





Two of the best Top Gear reviews in my opinion, both give me shivers. So good I can't even tell you how much I've rewatched both of these. These don't necessarily focus on sound but still fantastic videos. (918 is superior to the P1 btw) *waits for the onslaught of criticism*
 
I'm not sure it gets better than this.



I've always preferred the sound of the 3 rotor compared to the 4. It has a far broader range of sound. From low RPM it's very guttural, but it screams nearly as hard on the top end as a 4. To me it sounds like a straight 6 that's been possessed by the devil.

My RX-7 is sitting at home, in the garage, with no engine in it right now............
 
Back