The Green Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter jorgerostro
  • 1,440 comments
  • 179,111 views
^Absolutely stunning Hawk, they put me right into the action!👍
 
8502029084_dc7e056586_b.jpg

8502029060_f23263032c_b.jpg

8500921601_8f668aa380_b.jpg

8502028914_436b55b5e4_b.jpg
 
My contribution.. only slightly edited :) Hope you'll like it.








Chrysler 300C with a very nice Clueless setup, awesome car! :D​
 
Last edited:
Love the second Lister shot Mark, looks like a flash on a camera is going off, very cool.
 
Thank You Giulieta73.:) I'm still new to this, but I do try.
 
Thought I could put this here.
0q8cYDlGZOhWv2ZdbBm_0.jpg
 
Very nice set Mclaren!


- Godzilla -




















​
 
Nope, it's Lime Green from the LFA.
 
Good morning Nurb!

f6e07947-e9e7-4504-879e-1dff720bd1af.jpg


77d83f7c-9ac3-4a78-9931-5bee2a2c63de.jpg
5ad8a265-d09a-4589-a86b-947d2a42ffa5.jpg
14e8d7e6-4181-4a3e-8cf3-aac521fc9c83.jpg
2e3a397a-3aee-4f02-ade8-c3b87fa41f2d.jpg
5526843e-e69b-4f91-9b83-0b8e784523d3.jpg
6b7c2e8b-475e-428c-8c09-286fc5dfd6ea.jpg
5f8539df-4804-49d3-81dd-b780f31c1829.jpg
90041134-9000-4969-849b-44aae09abc5f.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's a brand new day.
883023_388072964623924_550190612_o.jpg


861206_388073281290559_1143442621_o.jpg


885092_388073827957171_1484517642_o.jpg


857256_388073854623835_1591930694_o.jpg


859417_388073824623838_602005305_o.jpg
 
I've been finding that the green hell is quickly becoming my go to spot for anything requiring decent light.

Here's my first attempt at "autumn" on the ring...

 
Back