The Green Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter jorgerostro
  • 1,440 comments
  • 179,111 views
8665410862_0f6e531226_b.jpg


8664427385_f9e649ab35_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
^Stunning photo Metalsun.👍
 
Every shot is a winner so far:tup:
Great work everyone:drool:
 
Can you guess what I was working on last night?

(GTP_xxxxx users will know the real reason behind it) ;)









And one more from the other day...

 
Lovely shot Gary, just creeping over the crest there - magnificent trees in the background young man;)👍
 
Thanks, G-73, I gotta admit, I was in it purely for the trees. My apologies again.:)
 
Thanks, G-73, I gotta admit, I was in it purely for the trees. My apologies again.:)

I know what you mean. For an emotional shot, sometimes the background is more important than the car itself.
 
Some awesome shots there MoMo!

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_11.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_9.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_5.jpg
 
8752774659_b61e1be33b_h.jpg

8753899196_f70556a9d2_h.jpg

8752774451_76f44b1b0b_h.jpg

8752773839_3910c581b8_h.jpg

8752772927_1d83767875_h.jpg

8752772455_999b8599d8_h.jpg

8753897350_65d22a4f4c_h.jpg

8752775059_7e52b1e5ee_h.jpg

8752773585_8d533db583_h.jpg


And my LFA "Hulk"

8631398749_225ca1befe_k.jpg

8632489244_2d2c625473_h.jpg

8753921692_d5f62ef1bd_h.jpg


And a beautiful sunset at the ring

8631385495_c7d523f6f3_k.jpg
 
Thanks ECGadget, I love this course!👍
8733889886_cb73a04bd6_b.jpg



8734542933_2659de3465_b.jpg



8733903060_ba31045b4e_b.jpg


ECGadget, Carlos, EnduranceGuy, Andrea, Primus Ortis, Speedracer, & Minesweepa, You have made my day with your dazzling displays of skill. Thank You All for sharing.:)
 
Thanks ECGadget, I love this course!👍
ECGadget, Carlos, EnduranceGuy, Andrea, Primus Ortis, Speedracer, & Minesweepa, You have made my day with your dazzling displays of skill. Thank You All for sharing.:)

Thanks Momo, your photos are awesome too, I love that Audi, nice color 👍

I made more photos at the nurb yesterday and I posted them in the realistic photo thread, did you see them?
 
Last edited:
Thanks MoMo! always so kind :)

That scenic shot is simply amazing... just hazy enough over there ;)
 
Back