The Green Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter jorgerostro
  • 1,440 comments
  • 179,111 views
My new favorite car and apparently my favorite part of the ring...

 
215425_577992205545245_1806842121_n.jpg
 
Your SLS looks nice, well done shot, Liam.
 
Great shots Ray & Korn:tup:
Love the number plate detail Ray;)
 
Like that one, Korn. Took my S15 RM around the ring the other day, absolutely amazing drive. Was actually meaning to get some pics but had to hurry off to work :ouch:
 
:drool: That is amazing NB, well done 👍
 
I have recently found that Arcade Mode is quite a bit more fun than the standard A-Spec where the AI is three times as slow. I should probably race online instead but I've been trying to log as many laps as possible so I don't hack people off with bad driving once I do ;)

I must say that this track has become my very favorite for shooting photos. It doesn't seem like you can take a bad pic between 19:00 and 20:00 with the lighting you get.

Anyway, here are the results of a quick little shoot I did from one of my races last night.








 
^Skeeter, I'm following you like twitter. Those shots are absolutely killer!:drool:👍
 
Thanks again MoMo 👍

I don't think I've shared this one yet...
 


Underground Racing Gallardo TT panoramas!

Made of 3 2x pictures.
Will maybe be used for header for my gallery.


Made of 4 2x pictures.

Even a racer needs a toiletbreak :)​

Have more shots for editing after some driving lessions tomorrow.

Polarfox.
 
Back