The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 01 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 128 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
images
A case of the game influencing real life...

I'm taking a crack at this.

FINAL ENTRY

40289239984_8964719e1c_z.jpg

40289246824_cbfe972c8f_z.jpg

A very simple livery for the most part. This Mini VGT is wearing the same colors as the 1967 Monte Carlo Rally winning Mini of Rauno Aaltonen and Henry Liddon, which appeared in Gran Turismo 2 as Mini's special race model. I made all of the decals except for the 2017 Rally Monte Carlo logo which created by hnovo-3.

Livery sharing link.

a834f120ef0e3fd59a60c617557f856f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm taking a crack at this.
...​

a bit off topic but i'm really bummed that there's no gr. b version of the Mini, and with the new A110 being added it would be a great opportunity to add more modern interpretations of classic rally cars.

Great job on the livery though! 👍

a bit off topic but i'm really bummed that there's no gr. b version of the Mini, and with the new A110 being added it would be a great opportunity to add more modern interpretations of classic rally cars.

Great job on the livery though! 👍
I’m having hopes that most N cars and some X cars can be RM’ed like in GT1-2/5. I miss the Miata we saw at the Copperbox event :lol:
Speculated in the next update.
I would say it’s not even speculation. It’s clear as night and day that that is an R33 in the bottom right. :D

8 hours left to enter / make your last adjustments, and then the entry is closing! Poll will be up shortly after in a new thread. Stay tuned :)

First competition is over, go vote in the new thread! About to post the new fortnight's competition too, stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back