The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 08 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 157 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could go ahead and use the Media Gallery function within this site ;).
I could do that, but Photoshop can do it too. And Photoshop was expensive. Anyway Images resized and I'm all good to go.

FINAL ENTRY
My Sunday Cup Car has minimal upgrades to an already good performer
Just a Carbon Fiber Hood and Wing which are upgrades we see on the street as well!!

Nismo2.png

Nismo1.png

Nismo3.png

@JaimePL
@Teal :rolleyes:

Rest seems to be ok so far, syntex123?

EDIT: Oh I just saw gri4994's entry also is off. Maybe tag him again when you see this, syntex?
Doubt he'll be active in time. He's a newbie on the forum so I doubt he'll be on any time soon given when he was online last. Everything else looks a-ok :)

I could do that, but Photoshop can do it too. And Photoshop was expensive. Anyway Images resized and I'm all good to go.

Sure, but if you resize with Photoshop you won't have a full size clicky. Which it clearly states in the rules. I've let this slide for each competition, but it should be done if you want a 100% correct entry.

Lots of great entries ! Sadly I’ve had not the time to put an entry on this theme (the first I miss since the beginning). Hopefully next weeks will be softer and I could make something for @syntex123 theme...

FINAL ENTRY

1st time entrant to a livery completion, hopefully everything is present and correct, it was a bit last minute... Hopefully the Aston isn't to much for the Sunday Cup ;) , I see it as a "Weekend club" car put together by factory technicians for a bit of fun at the race track...

Download it here

Edit: Added link to shared livery​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back