The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 12 - CLOSED

Discussion in 'GTS Livery Editor' started by syntex123, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shagprince

Shagprince

FINAL ENTRY

Repsol Honda Dani Pedrosa Replica

Since it's powered by the MotoGP bike's engine I thought it only made sense to try and replicate the Repsol livery, and try and get Dani's helmet in there too.

baldgye, Cytoria, Sjaak and 3 others like this.
  2. dioptrija

dioptrija

competition should be about content, not form ;-)

3. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

I'm running out of time.. Can someone please help me collect the entries and send them to me in a PM.. :lol: I totally forgot to collect/start writing the new threads.. I'm super stressed right now. :banghead:

Odd to have the Final Entry at the bottom, this could in theory mean I overlook your entry when compiling the list, not that it will - but it could. It should be clearly marked at the top, not the bottom. ;)

True. But standardised entries is how we do it, so all liveries can be judged equally. Sure, the bonus image might end up getting a vote or not, but still. You don't show up to a ball in sweatpants now do you. It's still clothes, but not the clothes intended. You see what I mean? The way it's set up has worked for twelve rounds. I won't change it now, unless it's tweaks and over 20 people say they don't like the current setup. I haven't heard anyone(or, one guy kept complaining in the beginning) say they don't like it yet, only gotten suggestions. :)

- aand..

Showing off anything else than your final entry is not permitted. Sorry.

As always, a few DQ entries, but this time I won't bother reminding anyone, it's too late anyway.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    baldgye, Raphaele and Strax like this.
  4. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Poll is coming in a few minutes.

baldgye, danhighway and Strax like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.