The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 12 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 123 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth taking the time to get it right now, makes it much easier next time 👍 Still an hour left (I think).

And don't worry about the decal, at least 3 other entries feature my work (I think). :lol:
competition should be about content, not form ;-)

I'm running out of time.. Can someone please help me collect the entries and send them to me in a PM.. :lol: I totally forgot to collect/start writing the new threads.. I'm super stressed right now. :banghead:

FINAL ENTRY

Repsol Honda Dani Pedrosa Replica

Since it's powered by the MotoGP bike's engine I thought it only made sense to try and replicate the Repsol livery, and try and get Dani's helmet in there too.

Odd to have the Final Entry at the bottom, this could in theory mean I overlook your entry when compiling the list, not that it will - but it could. It should be clearly marked at the top, not the bottom. ;)

competition should be about content, not form ;-)

True. But standardised entries is how we do it, so all liveries can be judged equally. Sure, the bonus image might end up getting a vote or not, but still. You don't show up to a ball in sweatpants now do you. It's still clothes, but not the clothes intended. You see what I mean? The way it's set up has worked for twelve rounds. I won't change it now, unless it's tweaks and over 20 people say they don't like the current setup. I haven't heard anyone(or, one guy kept complaining in the beginning) say they don't like it yet, only gotten suggestions. :)

- aand..

It's OK, i don't mind. I'm new here and since it's last day for entry I didn't have time to learn how to post pictures by rules of competition. Just wont to show what I did with tommy decal ;-)

Showing off anything else than your final entry is not permitted. Sorry.

As always, a few DQ entries, but this time I won't bother reminding anyone, it's too late anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back