The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 14 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
After a few final edits, here is my final entry. As the Huracan has given me a lot of success, i chose to base it upon a car i will get use from.

So about the design. I knew i wanted to use many techniques; full carbon trim, a base coat of chrome gold to accent the 'Edge' graphics, fading elements, split colour front, rear and top to bottom as well as a symetrical pattern and a non symetrical pattern. But which to use? Well I chose to use them all!

This was a real challenge and quite a ball ache to figure out. It's obviously going to be a busy looking livery but I wanted to avoid chaotic - I hope I achieved that. I took a few influences from real liveries but nothing major. The colours are the same as I've used on my Blancpain Castrol NSX, the patterns are slightly influenced by the KCMG Nismo GTR's in my gallery as well as the Phoenix Racing R8 LMS. And the fades were influenced by my trusty old Modulo NSX GT500!

I added a matching suit and helmet too, just because!

That’s an impressive amount of work, but it also seems to go against the design rules of Casterol’s design department PDF thing that was posted... hmmm

I'm curious to see if people accept the idea of a non white primary car as that's what's been presented so far.

I'm curious to see if people accept the idea of a non white primary car as that's what's been presented so far.
I’ve got two designs I could enter. One is almost all black.

The other can have any base I choose. I just need to decide what way I wanna go.

Go for it. I’m probably changing out my entry to a design with a green base

I almost used K3 half matte for my base color, but stuck with Iridium Silver. So technically, mines not white anyway. I put mine together so the "white" can be re-painted any color, and thought about showing a black and white base versions in the bonus shot, but kept it simple.

Last edited:
ss3
FINAL ENTRY

Based on the Castrol Toyota Altezza RS200 (which was in GT2)
I have an IS300 IRL and it’s my dream car so ofc I love this car, but this is a modern twist with the RCF
View media item 43750View media item 43751
And I’ve seen them, but now they’re gone...

Anyway, glad to see so many good entries ! I was a bit afraid that the restriction on the sponsor would affect the participation, but fortunately it seems it didn’t (and the deadline is only in 11 days!)

And I’ve seen them, but now they’re gone...

Anyway, glad to see so many good entries ! I was a bit afraid that the restriction on the sponsor would affect the participation, but fortunately it seems it didn’t (and the deadline is only in 11 days!)
Haha yeah I did a little editing. Yeah I always do them as quick as possible to get them out of the way. I’m always super busy

Based on the BMW M6 GT3 Castrol Vodaphone Bathurst 12h

FINAL ENTRY

44712018471_7717b2c017_z.jpg

44712018311_6e89f9474c_z.jpg

44712018391_d965e283d4_z.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

7641089252_6eb4580e38_b.jpg

Download Livery

The car is not exactly the same as the reference because I used a couple of references with small differences between them. I chose the details I liked the most and made it a bit more unique. All sponsors are the real ones though.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

I've made a GT4 Huracan that'll race in the British GT. Whilst I had started making it with numbers, I had removed it from the bonnet before I realised that it was a requirement. When I added it back on, it mucked around with my original bonnet design so moved it around a bit and here you go.

It has the Sunoco (Driven), Pirelli & BRSCC decals as they are series sponsors of the British GT. The other sponsors I've used have appeared on the GT3 Barwell Huracans in BGT.

Original designs aren't my forte but I'm happy enough with it.

GTPlanet LEC 14
by David Anderson, on Flickr

GTPlanet LEC 14

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1567832/1/6999237117051143193

FINAL ENTRY

I've made a GT4 Huracan that'll race in the British GT. Whilst I had started making it with numbers, I had removed it from the bonnet before I realised that it was a requirement. When I added it back on, it mucked around with my original bonnet design so moved it around a bit and here you go.

It has the Sunoco (Driven), Pirelli & BRSCC decals as they are series sponsors of the British GT. The other sponsors I've used have appeared on the GT3 Barwell Huracans in BGT.

Original designs aren't my forte but I'm happy enough with it.

GTPlanet LEC 14

GTPlanet LEC 14

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1567832/1/6999237117051143193

Looks so clean. I like it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back