The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 15 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 138 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

Went for my native Scotland & focused on one of it's more popular exports...Aye Whisky.

As I worked for Chivas Regal in Paisley many years ago I used their brand along with Tennent's beer to wash it down & Barr's Irn Bru for the monster hangover the next day.​
I got some Chivas Regal vinyls and was going to make one but I just couldn't make it work!

FINAL ENTRY
Certainly I pick 2 brand that already run in international motorsport event, Pertamina the brand that have been official oil partner for Lamborghini and GT Radial usually have been found at drift car. There's other 2 brand from Indonesia as media partner on automotive event in here.

FINAL ENTRY

20181004085048.jpg

20181004085059.jpg

Last edited:
Ok PrinsvOranje thanks now I was able to understand how to upload the photo with the spoiler.
Not to be a nitpicker but the settings used is also wrong. See the spoiler in the rules post to see the proper settings.

This goes for more of you, I’d advice every newcomer to check again. (Same goes for location. Some use the wrong one. It’s Shiretoko #3. I should update the OP for that)

Not to be a nitpicker but the settings used is also wrong. See the spoiler in the rules post to see the proper settings.

This goes for more of you, I’d advice every newcomer to check again. (Same goes for location. Some use the wrong one. It’s Shiretoko #3. I should update the OP for that)
If mine are under same issue, i have back up photos in other location if needed 👍

If mine are under same issue, i have back up photos in other location if needed 👍
Yes, you appear to be one of them.

Settings (maybe) and scape. Might be correct settings except the scape didn’t make it look right.

Glad you caught on, I’ve been too busy to do a full reminder, which I in the past said I wouldn’t do anyway. It’s too hard not to, as I want every entry possible in the poll. :D

Settings (maybe) and scape. Might be correct settings except the scape didn’t make it look right.

Glad you caught on, I’ve been too busy to do a full reminder, which I in the past said I wouldn’t do anyway. It’s too hard not to, as I want every entry possible in the poll. :D
i shall have them changed be the week end 👍

FINAL ENTRY

Hey all, I have updated the design.

In Holland, we are famous for the Delfts Blue tiles this is a special tile which is used in a lot of old homes throughout the Netherlands. It uses a special color of light blue. I decided to add this to the design. (It was a crime to create this particular sticker)

Offcours our national colors are used on the side with the Dutch flag en orange banner.

to finalize the design I used a lot of well-known brands of the Netherlands. Except for Red Bull of course but that's a link to our famous Dutch Formula one driver Max Verstappen.

Dutch Bull

Last edited:

Hello, I regret not having respected the rules but it is for me the second time that I participate in the competition ... you can eliminate me from the competition. It would not hurt to make a video of the correct settings to be used in competitions.

Hello, I regret not having respected the rules but it is for me the second time that I participate in the competition ... you can eliminate me from the competition. It would not hurt to make a video of the correct settings to be used in competitions.
The rules and procedures are written in the first post.

Just out of curiousity though, what country did your livery represent?

You still have time to get some more shots. The settings are all in the OP and easy to follow.

The rules and procedures are written in the first post.

Just out of curiousity though, what country did your livery represent?

In my livery I limited myself to using an English company (Lonsdale) as the main sponsor and I added the pilot with an English flag ... but maybe it's not enough. I'll try to do better in the next competitions.

For this competition I mixed my Special German National Cocktail
  • Car: Mercedes, to appreciate Friedrich Karl Benz’ patent for the first motorcar in 1886
  • Paint: Silver for the Silver Arrows dominating the Grand Prix before (1934-39) and after WWII the Formula 1 (1954-55 and 2014-18)
  • Design: Flag of Germany (tricolour black-red-gold) and four FIFA World Championship Stars
  • Team: Zakspeed Racing
  • Driver: Klaus Ludwig “King Ludwig”: a most successful GT driver
  • Main Sponsor: a very important export good: Beck’s Beer
  • Co-Sponsor: a notorious annual event in Bavaria: Oktoberfest
  • Additional German manufacturers and organisations

FINAL ENTRY

Livery at gran-turismo.com

I have updated the photos to other location back ups i had 👍

For this competition I mixed my Special German National Cocktail
  • Car: Mercedes, to appreciate Friedrich Karl Benz’ patent for the first motorcar in 1886
  • Paint: Silver for the Silver Arrows dominating the Grand Prix before (1934-39) and after WWII the Formula 1 (1954-55 and 2014-18)
  • Design: Flag of Germany (tricolour black-red-gold) and four FIFA World Championship Stars
  • Team: Zakspeed Racing
  • Driver: Klaus Ludwig “King Ludwig”: a most successful GT driver
  • Main Sponsor: a very important export good: Beck’s Beer
  • Co-Sponsor: a notorious annual event in Bavaria: Oktoberfest
  • Additional German manufacturers and organisations

FINAL ENTRY

Livery at gran-turismo.com
Clean, sober, efficient... clearly german !

Also @A_Keyboard SRT is now applied on mine.

Lots of good designs in this round again. I hesitated to choose another country than France but finally I’ll be patriotic. But I’m not decided on the car yet !

PRELIMINARY ENTRY

Hey all, not sure if I can update this design this weekend therefor a Preliminary entry. Could be that it will be the final but that depends on the time I have.

Below you see the Dutch Bull, with a small hint to the car of Max Verstappen formula 1 season.

(strange to see that at the pictures here the Mat blue looks more purple... :confused::confused:)

Dutch Bull

Just a heads up, you shouldn’t post anything else than your final entry, if you’re still undecisive or want to update you should’ve waited to post. I’d put on the red final entry tag if I was you - it looks great! 👍

No worries! I don’t want to eliminate you, just take another read in the first post and if you find something you don’t understand - PM me. It’s still over a week until the deadline so you have plenty of time to fix errors in your entry. :)

Just a heads up, you shouldn’t post anything else than your final entry, if you’re still undecisive or want to update you should’ve waited to post. I’d put on the red final entry tag if I was you - it looks great! 👍

After posting a started to doubt do to the color change here and the difference on GTS on my OLED. So.......... I'm confused now so Maybe I will alter it but I'm not sure if I have time

After posting a started to doubt do to the color change here and the difference on GTS on my OLED. So.......... I'm confused now so Maybe I will alter it but I'm not sure if I have time
Then it’s smarter to follow the rules with with either a final entry that may be edited, or none :) I’m sorry if I’m being too strict, but I do like to follow the rules too.

Today at 2:13 PM NEW
Report #84

Then it’s smarter to follow the rules with with either a final entry that may be edited, or none :) I’m sorry if I’m being too strict, but I do like to follow the rules too.

Then this will be the final entry which ´could´ be edited, just following the rules!

Art Cars are fine, especially if it's one based on a really good idea 👍

The only real restriction is that the design can't be a direct copy of a real livery that already exists.

As an example, if someone want to use the idea of putting a map on a car, like the 1980 BMW France M1 Le Mans car, that'd be fine, but if they tried to recreate that actual car, it'd be against the rules..

CFJRJRpWAAA_kxV.jpg:large

The idea behind this is to introduce an element of originality & creativity to the design, without making it too much of a think piece.

In relation to this previous quote, I just saw this car in GTS which should definitely compete here it´s Germans coolest playground!

@Azabear6 it looks damm good!

No worries! I don’t want to eliminate you, just take another read in the first post and if you find something you don’t understand - PM me. It’s still over a week until the deadline so you have plenty of time to fix errors in your entry. :)

Enough, I retire in the woods.:)

20181005171303.jpg

Did a Scottish one, looked at the entries in here already and realised they were better :)
Did a french one, and then re-read the rules and realised it was too much of a replica.

bugger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back