The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 291 comments
  • 21,274 views
FINAL ENTRY


​

Ferrari Lawsuit in 3...2...
Where can I download it?


Not that I have the skills for these competitions, but I have had an idea of ultimate blasphemy: Ken Miles' GT40 on Ferrari 330 is about as horrific as I can imagine it.

 
Last edited:
Asking for a rules clarification here. I notice these sections:

various brands
or heavily inspired liveries

But that doesn't seem to suggest that the livery has to be of a brand or inspired by the automotive industry. There are still a lot of brands out there. My go-to livery is heavily inspired by a brand but is hilariously unrelated to racing, yet oddly appropriate as well.

So I guess the question is does the livery have to be limited to the automotive industry?
 
So I guess the question is does the livery have to be limited to the automotive industry?
No, but it has to be a famous livery on a different manufacturer.
 
So I guess the question is does the livery have to be limited to the automotive industry?

No, but it has to be a famous livery on a different manufacturer.

Exactly. The original must be an existing motorsport livery.
 
Exactly. The original must be an existing motorsport livery.
Okay, this answers the question. It does have to be a motorsport livery. I’ll wait for a category that isn’t motorsport related haha.
 
Okay, this answers the question. It does have to be a motorsport livery. I’ll wait for a category that isn’t motorsport related haha.
You are welcome any time!
 
The 2002 Jaguar R3 as driven by Eddie Irvine and Pedro de la Rosa... on a '95 McLaren F1 GTR.
All proper decals except for the cheeky addition of the puma sponsor to fill the big-cat-shaped empty rear corner.

2002_Jaguar_R313.jpg


Download Link
 
Oops, I just saw that I made quite the mistake :lol: gonna fix it real quick :dunce:
 
FINAL ENTRY

upload_2020-5-19_23-9-52.jpeg

upload_2020-5-19_23-10-14.jpeg


upload_2020-5-19_23-11-24.jpeg

I hope I’ve submitted my entry ok, first timer here!!
I’m not too gifted in making amazing liveries like some on here but I made this for a recent race series. I read someone saying that v8 super car inspired liveries on Atenza’s has been done to death, so how about one on a McLaren!!
 
I'm so tempted to post an Acura livery on a Honda, but that feels like cheating because the replica liveries are on the same model (albeit in a distinctly JDM spec)...
 
I'm so tempted to post an Acura livery on a Honda, but that feels like cheating because the replica liveries are on the same model (albeit in a distinctly JDM spec)...
Yes I think it will fall in the « tribute » effect indeed. Make the Acura livery on a Lexus or a BMW ;)
 
Nice, I was wondering if a Renown livery would pop up :D Also, I advice you to look in the OP to find the correct settings for the scapes, to make your images pop more. :)

Yeah I haven't had time to reupload the corrected photo's yet but I will get there before the end of today!
 
FINAL ENTRY





This fortnights competition is full of all sorts of sacrilege, so I thought I'd thrown my own right into the mix. A mashup of the 1997 Jordan Benson & Hedges (Bitten Hisses) livery on a McLaren. There's a fusion of some minor McLaren sponsors from the time along with the main Jordan ones from the year.

It's as if the West & McLaren partnership never happened, B&H jumped ship to McLaren and then for McLaren to spectacularly pull out of F1 to run 2 year old GTR's in Endurance racing. :lol:
 
FINAL ENTRY
Harrods Racing DBR9
Link.​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Harrods Racing DBR9
Link (when ready).​
Started out as a potential livery for a Bridgestone Tour race that I never entered, which gave me a brainwave as I was struggling to find an idea which hadn't been used on more than one car. Used photos of both 06R's race and road-modified forms as my points of reference:

McLaren_F1_GTR_%22Harrods%22_at_Goodwood_2014_002.jpg


dal0206ju19.jpg


EDIT: Livery link added; see updated post above.
 
Last edited:
Back