The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 291 comments
FINAL ENTRY

It's very typical me to do a livery like this... Get it HERE!

...Also. Hello! :gtpflag: I know I haven't been here in AGES. I'm back. I hope. :D I hope everyone is doing well in these difficult corona times.

So! It's been too long since I last stopped by. I'm so sorry. Life hasn't treated me the best and anxiety took over for a while. I wanted to come back for so long but felt anxiety towards logging in. I don't know why.

And I got married a year ago almost to the day, for those of you who didn't know.
And I'm also going to be a father, AGAIN! Still a little early to tell, but why not. You guys are family.)

One more thing. I notice a lot of false entries here. A lot of images of non-entries. Is this allowed now? :lol:
WELCOME BACK!!

Icons revisited? I made something to try and generate some interest in my gallery again so I will publish it during the remainder of today and see what the initial feedback is!

Jesus Christ, what have I done? :nervous:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have made a trashy BASF M1 Procar livery on a Renault GT3...

Everything you see is handdrawn with a pen and then carefully crafted on the car...

44339487625_cec31317df_b.jpg

Hope it is okay, that I don't explain this any further. I'm in a hurry as a bunch of people are standing in front of my house and want to go for a walk with me through Munich.... :scared:

source.gif

Link to this forbidden fruit: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/7782321382168233480

PS: Special thanks to some strangers of the internet, who said it will be a good idea to change my LEC entry to this :cheers:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Link to livery:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...tivities/livery/1043753/1/7719737178253722632

Background:

Always fancied having a go at trying to create a famous livery on another vehicle type so this is my take on the 787B livery how it might look on a Super Formula, in this case the Toyota model.

EDIT: Corrected pics and made correction to remove tyre branding and imrpove pic quality brightness.​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
View attachment 921912 View attachment 921913

Link to livery:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1043753/1/8800055733065352200

Background:

Always fancied having a go at trying to create a famous livery on another vehicle type so this is my take on the 787B livery how it might look on a Super Formula, in this case the Toyota model.

If there is anything wrong please advise so I may correct if required!​

Cool! :cheers: Wondering how extreme a F1-Wankel engine will sound? :drool:

Maybe you can adjust a bit your main pictures, you will find at the first page of every LEC from Cytoria information how you can make the photo set up. If you need help, you know where you find it :gtpflag:

Cool! :cheers: Wondering how extreme a F1-Wankel engine will sound? :drool:

Maybe you can adjust a bit your main pictures, you will find at the first page of every LEC from Cytoria information how you can make the photo set up. If you need help, you know where you find it :gtpflag:

I am on ze case!!

Combination of work has meant I won't be able to update the post with the corrected pictures until a few hours from now but I will get that done.

Thank you to all for likes so far!

FINAL ENTRY
View attachment 921912 View attachment 921913

Link to livery:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1043753/1/8800055733065352200

Background:

If there is anything wrong please advise so I may correct if required!​

Nice, I was wondering if a Renown livery would pop up :D Also, I advice you to look in the OP to find the correct settings for the scapes, to make your images pop more. :)
WHITE SANDS 1

WHITE SANDS 9

SHIRETOKO 3

Also, I'm curious about the Mazda Atenza who someone made into a BTCC Primera, totally forgot who made it or if it is by someone on here. That person should totally post. ;)

Back