The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 291 comments
The livery is well done, but I'm not sure it fits as apart from the colour and the word Rothmans, it's still a Jaguar livery on a Jaguar.

In my view, you need to go full Rothmans.
1982-Porsche956-no1_1.jpg

I agree with @daan. Or go full SilkCut on a 962C...

I thought that the theme was clear and that people will have fun to swicth iconic liveries to something else, but I realize it’s not that obvious for many contestants...

I really wanted to put this on a VW, how ironic! But, seeing how someone else already merged a classic Porsche livery onto a bug i decided to go onto a different continent.

Hope you enjoy!
But the Falken livery already exists on many different Nissans.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

It's very typical me to do a livery like this... Get it HERE!

...Also. Hello! :gtpflag: I know I haven't been here in AGES. I'm back. I hope. :D I hope everyone is doing well in these difficult corona times.

So! It's been too long since I last stopped by. I'm so sorry. Life hasn't treated me the best and anxiety took over for a while. I wanted to come back for so long but felt anxiety towards logging in. I don't know why.

And I got married a year ago almost to the day, for those of you who didn't know.
And I'm also going to be a father, AGAIN! Still a little early to tell, but why not. You guys are family.)

One more thing. I notice a lot of false entries here. A lot of images of non-entries. Is this allowed now? :lol:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

It's very typical me to do a livery like this...

...Also. Hello! :gtpflag: I know I haven't been here in AGES. I'm back. I hope. :D I hope everyone is doing well in these difficult corona times.

So! It's been too long since I last stopped by. I'm so sorry. Life hasn't treated me the best and anxiety took over for a while. I wanted to come back for so long but felt anxiety towards logging in. I don't know why.

And I got married a year ago almost to the day, for those of you who didn't know.
And I'm also going to be a father, AGAIN! Still a little early to tell, but why not. You guys are family.)

One more thing. I notice a lot of false entries here. A lot of images of non-entries. Is this allowed now? :lol:
Bu... bu... but... you here! So cool! Welcome back and congratulations again then!

:cheers::gtpflag:

There’s also plenty of Rally cars, LM machines, Gran Turismo dream cars... The problem when you set the theme is that you often have many ideas to be in :banghead:
I didn’t even look at the thread today to see who posted what. I didn’t want to be put off by others entries so I just went for something I’ve wanted to do since GT5. Turns out it’s a super gt livery too after I found the tommy makkinen already on an Impreza!

Last edited:
I’ve loved the Hsv-010 ever since I first heard it. The love of the styling came after but man this car is everything right about motorsport! It looks mad and sounds just incredible! I wanted to put the weider livery on a new nsx gt500 but couldn’t really devote myself to figuring out the lines so this was the perfect excuse!

This car has 2 different livery styling. I went for the less popular version.

Last edited:
My idea was the same but with the more popular livery and I guess I‘ll still make, but with an even worse twist :lol:

Back