The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 59 (F1 Rejects) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 154 comments
FINAL ENTRY

I've tried to make multiple Minardi cars before, but almost every project (including this one) got stranded as I couldn't find all the sponsors. When I saw this thread I knew I had to finally finish it. About 30% of the sponsors on Minardi cars are never shared on GTS. But that's not the hard part as I am good enough in Inkscape to make my own decals... The hardest part is knowing which sponsors you need. There aren't many high resolution images of Minardi's, they got a lot of small sponsors, they often change these sponsors within a season, many of them don't exist anymore and cannot be found on the internet. So it's incredibly hard to make a correct replica. In order to get all the info I need, I tried the decal identification thread, contacted the Minardi Facebook fanpage, Contacted someone who makes templates for papercraft F1 cars and almost got all the sponsors. Almost... 1 freaking sponsor is still unrecognisable... But still... I'm pretty sure this is the most accurate livery in GTS for the Minardi M02 in this game. Enjoy!

Nando walking away from his GP2 engined car

Nando driving in his GP2 car @ monza

(For thos who didn't know : Alonso was Minardi Test driver in 2000)

- - END OF THS ROUND - -
Once again, thank you for 27 fantastic entries. The SF19 is clearly the star of the show, followed by the F1500, and some other original entries.

I'm sorry that I couldn't enter this round, but I'm also happy. I'm happy because this season I'll leave my crown to someone else. And I'm happy because even after 59 rounds, we still attract new people. Welcome here, @Natalie_GT , @krisduv and @Racing_Miku !

The poll is already out, good luck everyone!

POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 59 (F1 Rejects) - OPEN

- - END OF THS ROUND - -
Once again, thank you for 27 fantastic entries. The SF19 is clearly the star of the show, followed by the F1500, and some other original entries.

I'm sorry that I couldn't enter this round, but I'm also happy. I'm happy because this season I'll leave my crown to someone else. And I'm happy because even after 59 rounds, we still attract new people. Welcome here, @Natalie_GT , @krisduv and @Racing_Miku !

The poll is already out, good luck everyone!

POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 59 (F1 Rejects) - OPEN
@Racing_Miku is the artist formerly known as darth_tails.

Yup! @daan is correct! @Cytoria

Sorry if I confused ya but I've been meaning to change from darth_tails for a little while and you might notice our PSN message thread has a change of ID again as well!

Shall get my votes in soon!

Back