• 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR = red]FINAL ENTRY[/ COLOR ]

Attachments

• GT Sport.jpg
    GT Sport.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 48
This is beautiful man.. can you really achieve this without post-game editing?
the power of the Effects tab ^^

there are so many options to enhance the shot in-game without needing postprocessing.

there are so many options to enhance the shot in-game without needing postprocessing.
I’m aware of that tab, but I never seem to hit the sweet spot. :lol: Need to use it more I guess.

FINAL ENTRY

"Bro - Don't be a Hero.."

In the spirit of newly born Gran Turismo - Saving those SR points..

Once again that red text just wont work.. something wrong with the code? Tried Rich /BB
edit. Got it working - please remove all spaces inside the code.:cheers:

ps. That gt-r/livery is my weapon of choice at the moment, so ill be seeing you in game..:cheers::lol:

Last edited:

Actually, looking at the GT watermark in the bottom right corner is the giveaway that's been modified post-game. Normally, it's not affected by any of the in-game filters, so it being so intense compared to every other entry in the thread is odd.

A friendly reminder to all that if the rules in the first post aren't followed for an entry, it won't be a part of the poll next week.

This is beautiful man.. can you really achieve this without post-game editing?
I actually tried to match it but it didn't sit right with me after the rendering to my gmail.

Actually, looking at the GT watermark in the bottom right corner is the giveaway that's been modified post-game. Normally, it's not affected by any of the in-game filters, so it being so intense compared to every other entry in the thread is odd.

A friendly reminder to all that if the rules in the first post aren't followed for an entry, it won't be a part of the poll next week.

My apologies, I misread the OP haha haha Silly me. I'll replace it in a few minutes.

Ohh, nice catch there :embarrassed: i feel ashamed now been fooled by this game ^^ still think it is possible to achieve such an effect within the game.

@AkumaSan510 good luck to you with new entry, as good luck to you all guys

It's always been that way and I don't see whats wrong with it!?

I do. There's not much fun in choosing a subject and not being able to submit one yourself. If it's about not wanting the same winner every time, just change it so that the winner of previous week can't win, but still participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back