The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 01 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you really need to work on your attitude! Or eat a snickers, have sex, drink a cold one or something that helps keeping your head cool.

I'm not the one starting shouting, was I?
Also, I obviously didn't vouch for making the winner of the first challenge vote himself a winner of the second. I think this kinda speaks for itself. Therefore; suggesting otherwise it either stupid or offending. And since I didn't think you were trying to offend me, I asked you if you could please refrain from such stupid questions. So I don't think there is really something wrong with my attitude, I think it's yours that needs tempering at this point.

The only thing I think could (or should) be different is this:
Change "Winners cannot enter in their own theme!" in "Nobody may win two times in a row" or "Winners can't vote on themselves".
That way it is obviously no problem if you were to share a photo conform the theme you thought of yourself, but there is also no issue as far as voting goes. Not the worst suggestion now, is it?

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
23213475_10204111062534326_7130365903769082282_o.jpg

So many great entries in here. Great seeing some of the old guys back on board.

Hopefully the GTS photo competitions/threads can reach the same level of quality, friendliness and helpfulness as the old GT5 and GT6 threads reached.

Those where some awesome internet pages.

Onwards and upwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back