The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 01 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
20171104162132.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

People really need to learn and read the rules before posting....

Btw, when will the poll be up? It's been too long for me to know the timetables :embarrassed:

Should be any time now. This competition has reached its deadline, but hasn’t been updated yet.

The poll will be going up later this evening — I've been out of town for a family wedding. The second week comp thread will be live in a few minutes.

I'm leaving this open for now though since there's a lot of entries that need to be changed to be considered for the poll. If you've been having issues, here's a guide on how to do it via GTPlanet Media and Flickr. The entries that are currently ineligible:

@mizterpstefo
@GTSpirit
@imported_rik19 - Also, can you please PM me about how this was accomplished in-game?
@tguns16
@Binder333
@AkumaSan510
@chrisspeed281
@newtype_perz
@DcamaxoG - not sure about there being a border on this...
@madaz75
@Ramrod
@SteffenKnap
@ian_f
@Moby45
@Jack Hung
@fastimmy
@treadstone
@Azabear6
@Spongeinside
@anthonyfa18
@Doc Da Boss
@TheLordDobber
@Letadlo
@Losco
@AKps3
@WrongEnd
@rono_thomas
@alertthepro
@sebmugi

@anthaliscious hey mate! The Bette looks awesome but you can't edit the shot. Looks like you added a border. :) Change it before it's too late. cheers!
The picture is untouched mate:nervous: Not sure if it has to do with a PS screenshot vs. an actual picture exported from GT:confused: I used the dazzle filter at one of the Tokyo museums scapes I think if you want to try and see if a border pops up yourself

The picture is untouched mate:nervous: Not sure if it has to do with a PS screenshot vs. an actual picture exported from GT:confused:

Oh. I didn't know we could add borders :D I need to spend more time with the effects! Sorry about that mate.

I used the dazzle in game filter on it if that’s what caused a border:confused:
I think the border was caused by using the PS Share feature and not having the screen adjusted to the perfect size, but maybe it being off by like a pixel. The GT export feature works a lot better, and it also produces a higher quality image. 👍

I think the border was caused by using the PS Share feature and not having the screen adjusted to the perfect size, but maybe it being off by like a pixel. The GT export feature works a lot better, and it also produces a higher quality image. 👍
Will do from now on:tup: And does the PS Pro export higher quality images than a standard PS?

@imported_rik19 - Also, can you please PM me about how this was accomplished in-game?

That's easy, just by using the panning options in a scape.
Also it is possible to get a thin border when using the share button instead of the regular GTS export. The telltale is the copyright message in the bottom right instead of the GT watermark in the left. :)

I know I've posted this somewhere here before but... (The text refuses to go red for me, yay)
SlipZtrEm can't type the color code out verbatim because it will just turn his text red and disappear. You need to remove the spaces in the bracketed code yourself ("sans spaces" means "without spaces").

That's easy, just by using the panning options in a scape.
Also it is possible to get a thin border when using the share button instead of the regular GTS export. The telltale is the copyright message in the bottom right instead of the GT watermark in the left. :)
There’s only one panning option in the scapes that I’ve seen. Also you can’t alter the wheel position once you’ve set the angle, it looks like that car is driving in a zig-zag motion. Which shouldn’t be possible in a scape.

The poll will be going up later this evening — I've been out of town for a family wedding. The second week comp thread will be live in a few minutes.

I'm leaving this open for now though since there's a lot of entries that need to be changed to be considered for the poll. If you've been having issues, here's a guide on how to do it via GTPlanet Media and Flickr. The entries that are currently ineligible:

@mizterpstefo
@GTSpirit
@tguns16
@Binder333
@AkumaSan510
@chrisspeed281
@newtype_perz
@DcamaxoG - not sure about there being a border on this...
@madaz75
@Ramrod
@SteffenKnap
@ian_f
@Moby45
@Jack Hung
@fastimmy
@treadstone
@Azabear6
@Spongeinside
@anthonyfa18
@Doc Da Boss
@TheLordDobber
@Letadlo
@Losco
@AKps3
@WrongEnd
@rono_thomas
@alertthepro
@sebmugi

I didn't us post-game edit.please check.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av15944028/
The whole process of taking photos
33.PNG

I didn't us post-game edit.please check.
I think the issue on most of the ineligible posts is the preview image size- It cannot be greater than 640 in either direction.
I presume he needs to quote them for the poll so we need to have them sized to accommodate.

There’s only one panning option in the scapes that I’ve seen. Also you can’t alter the wheel position once you’ve set the angle, it looks like that car is driving in a zig-zag motion. Which shouldn’t be possible in a scape.
Maybe it is not a scape, but race or drift replay photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back