The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Yeah I just don't have many solid blues, which is amazing since I have soooooooooooooo many colors. I suggested the Scirocco chip because the car is available as a prize (and who would choose white?)
The issue wit the Nismo wheels is that they have a satin finish, a Matte Orange-ish Bronze would be required.

Yeah I just don't have many solid blues, which is amazing since I have soooooooooooooo many colors. I suggested the Scirocco chip because the car is available as a prize (and who would choose white?)
The issue wit the Nismo wheels is that they have a satin finish, a Matte Orange-ish Bronze would be required.

Yeah, I chose Rising Blue as well. Despite being pearlescent, you could probably get away with it - the colour is indeed very close to the Calsonic R32.

As for the NISMO wheels, either Light Gold, Gold Leaf Metallic or Tunisian Tan Metallic from the Plymouth 'Cuda Six Pack are the closest I've found - I'm currently favouring the tan. They're all a bit too "saturated" and yellow compared with the R34 R-tune in the game, but that's a Standard and their colours are often off, especially in the new engine. Compared with real life, I'd say any of those colours are close enough.

You're right about the satin finish, but none of the matte colours in the Anniversary Pack or currently available through seasonals cut it, unfortunately. I did try GT6 Matte 17, the dark brown-ish one - it's hard to distinguish from a matte black or dark grey at times.

GT6 Matte 17 sounds a bit like Marrone Apus from the Aventador, only free with pre-order. I'll check the 'Cuda colors again but I have them all and surely I must have tried them.

I'm looking for this color
IMG_9837-5-copy.jpg

IMG_9761-1-copy.jpg

I tried Midnight Purple III but it's too purple, that paint looks like it's more of a blue/purple. The other colors I tried were Plum Crazy and In-Violet Metallic, but neither look right, either too purple again or too bright.

Here it is with Midnight Purple

Gemasolar.jpg
Gemasolar_1.jpg

@p3bucky Check out the TVR dealership, your odds are pretty good. If credits are a concern you can sort by price and check the cheapest "new generation" model (i.e. not the V8S) because many of the paints are shared. If TVR doesn't help, you may be stuck with the 500,000cr Toyota FT-86 G Sports if anything at all. Color-shifts aren't common.

How about Amaranth purple from the classic Mini?

capturerenault-png.128618

An example.

I found a pretty good match for the stripe on the FXX, just in case anyone wants it all white: Bossa Nova White, a Fiat paint. I think it's only available with the '08 Lounge.

I too was using bossa nova on the fxx but I just ran through my whites and found the lambo countach ""Bianco Labrador" to be a closer match than the bossa nova so I swapped it.

You might check it out

Cheers

Does anybody know which car gives a lime green and fluorescent yellow slot of people use it on there drift cars but don't know where they got it from cheers

I know about quoting photos but damn I want that blue! Any ideas guys? And any ideas on the name or this color in real life?

The real Porsche color should be "Aqua Blue". The best match I've found for it in GT6 so far is "Spectrum Blue Metallic" from the Jaguar XKR '10.

I know about quoting photos but damn I want that blue! Any ideas guys? And any ideas on the name or this color in real life?
As above, but there's a deep metallic blue I saw on a TVR Tuscan just recently. It's very striking, and quite close to that Porsche's in-game. I don't know the name, but it should be obvious when you see it. It should be on the T350C, too, probably others - whichever's cheapest :D

Try the Opel paint Petrol, I think it's available on the Speedster.

It's even cheaper on the Opel Corsa.

faf8d66e-a188-4028-96de-0ffadb243c88_zpscc5f14aa.jpg
Can anyone match Spirit Blue on the current Ford Fiesta ST, above on the left ;) please? i own this model and colour in real life and want to use it in game. Unfortunately the game doesn't have the car (yet). It looks blue sometimes and then has a subtle tinge of purple from some angles or in differing light (see below).
maxresdefault.jpg

Did you ever find one? Vauxhall and Opel have Europa Blue pearl on the VX220/Speedster, which whilst not accurate to the real car's blue, is actually pretty close to that blue in-game.

I don't come into the GT6 section often as my PS3 is at my fiance's house and I rarely play 6 at the moment.

For anyone wanting a Subaru gold wheel colour that's actually a manufacturers colour - try Mustard Mica on the Legacy B4 RSK '98. Might look odd on the car but on wheels it was my go-to on GT5!

Does anyone know of a Yellow to match the Scuderia shield on Ferrari front fenders?

Likely to be their own colours. I suspect Giallo Modena.

There are tons of vibrant yellows, Cizeta's canary, I used to love one called Giallo Fly, not sure if it's Alfa or Ferrari or other.

Sometimes, the only thing to do is trawl the dealerships and buy buy buy.

Last edited:
Back