The GT6 Photomode Tournament Discussion Thread: Season 2 - 2.0 Advanced Champion crowned.

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 128 comments
Theme: Dutch Pride
Description: Take a shot of the only Dutch car in-game, the fast Spyker C8 Laviolette!
Cars: Spyker C8 Laviolette
Locations: Any
Phototravel: No
Unique Restrictions: No static shots

-

Theme: Soccer Moms Gone Wild
Description: For this theme, you should grab any Soccer-Mom car, lower it to the floor, give it a proper tuningjob and take it to the circuit!
Cars: Any car with lots of seating (i.e. Renault Avantime, Honda Oddysey etc.)
Locations: World Circuits only
Unique Restrictions: No static shots, Must be fully lowered

-

Theme: Grinding
Description: All of us do it, grinding for credits. Show us a shot of the race you do to grind for credits, such as the Red Bull X Challenge or 'Like The Wind'.
Cars: Any
Unique Restrictions: No static shots

-

Theme: Home in Hell
Description: This beast is yours to tame. Take the AMG Mercedes CLK-LM out to the Green Hell, the Nürburging.
Cars: AMG Mercedes CLK-LM '98
Locations: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Unique Restrictions: As above

-

Theme:
Forgotten Brands
Description: This theme is all about those car-brands that have 1 or 2 cars in their dealership and easily get passed by. Buy one, and take it where you'd like!
Cars: Forgotten brand cars (Such as Abarth, Gillet, Hommel, Lister, Marcos and the list goes on)
Phototravel: Yes
Unique Restrictions: As Above

-

Theme:
High End Traveling
Description: Imagine you are LOADED with money. You can grab any high end car, such as the Aston Martin One-77, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Murciélago and take it to any phototravel location.
Cars: High End cars (Expensive, premium)
Locations: Phototravel only
Phototravel: Yes

-

Theme:
Gran Turismo Exclusive
Description: With this theme we will highlight the unique things Gran Turismo has to offer! With a rich variation of touring and LM race cars, you can pick and of these and drive it along one of the Gran Turismo exclusive tracks.
Cars: GT Exclusive cars (Not only the Gran Turismo Dealer, also Touring/LM cars unique to GT6)
Locations: GT-Tracks only
Phototravel: no

-

Happy easter! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Theme: Spring Pastels
Description: Take a photo of any car painted in a pastel color (GT-PASTELTONE series of paints may be useful ;)).
Cars: Any.
Locations: Any.
Unique Restrictions: Car must be painted in a pastel paint color.

Theme: Twisted Legend
Explanation: Re-create a grand final winning shot from any previous photomode (1.0 or 2.0) tournament of GT5 or GT6 - throw in a twist.
Cars: twist?
Locations: twist??
Unique Restrictions: Must resemble the original shot - in a way.

Last edited:
Round One will be starting shortly - just putting the post together now.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the themes submitted above, they will be put to good use in this tournament.
Also as I'm moving house at the moment I will have no internet for possibly a couple of days until service is connected at my new address. I am quite confident once it is up and running however that it will be faster than the woefully slow internet I have now. :)

Best of luck to all contestants in Round One. :cheers:

The 2.0 Advanced Season 02 Tournament has finished with the results as follows;

2.0 Gold Medal S02.png
Grand Champion - Gold Medalist
GPR

2.0 Silver Medal S02.png
2nd Place - Silver Medalist
Giulietta73

2.0 Bronze Medal S02.png
3rd Place - Bronze Medalist
Yui-san

Just missing out but deserving of an honorable mention
NBDESIGNZ

Congratulations! :cheers:

Once again thank you everyone for your participation in the tournament, both as contestants and voters - you all have made it a great tournament.​

Back