The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #08 (Dead Brand Rising) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 135 comments
I was thinking about circuit city as well!

I can share the decals if you would like so you can have a shot as well?

First need to do the color crime livery haha.

Can merged companies that no longer exist by name count?
So something like…

Eagle boys pizza merges with Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut rebrands all the eagle boys stores, turning them into Pizza Hut stores.

Eagle boys no longer exists as far as the public is concerned and the brand is therefore dead.

So, would replicas of defunct brands on modern cars not count? I have a Raybrig NSX on the Gr. 3.

Also, how recent should the brands be defunct? I know Toys R Us was fairly recent.

So, would replicas of defunct brands on modern cars not count? I have a Raybrig NSX on the Gr. 3.

Also, how recent should the brands be defunct? I know Toys R Us was fairly recent.
I believe the rules for this one are original liveries only.

So, take inspiration, but no replicating.

Raybrig is a dead brand, so it could be an original Raybrig livery. But a replica, no...

Last edited:
I never really manage to come up with something original either. Adapting other liveries and distinguishing them as original designs isn't forbidden tho ;)

I was thinking about making a sort of test/stealth car, but that would be too easy I think.

Child memories... Prisunic was the grocery store I used to go as a kid with my mother and sisters.
I chose this because I stumbled upon their bag while searching which brand I could use, and I had totally forgot about it, until I saw it.

GG! 😁

I was actually thinking about these old "French" (I used to know when I was a kid) supermarket brands as Prisunic, Continent, Mamouth...

Still searching for a dead brand, I guess I'll need your help for some decals. I'll ask in the dedicated thread when I'll find out what to do. :)

Edit : I might have found something and be able to find my decals... :)

Last edited:
GG! 😁

I was actually thinking about these old "French" (I used to know when I was a kid) supermarket brands as Prisunic, Continent, Mamouth...

Still searching for a dead brand, I guess I'll need your help for some decals. I'll ask in the dedicated thread when I'll find out what to do. :)
Continent was my other choice but couldn't find what to do with it..

So something like…

Eagle boys pizza merges with Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut rebrands all the eagle boys stores, turning them into Pizza Hut stores.

Eagle boys no longer exists as far as the public is concerned and the brand is therefore dead.
Basically, yes.

For example: Mobile telephone company Sprint PCS merged with Nextel, then later merged with T-Mobile but dropping the name Sprint.

I thought I’d go on a bit of a nostalgia trip with this one and include a few brands who are no longer with us on a brand of car that shared the same fate (Yes, I know some of these including TVR are making a comeback in one form or another)

The main livery design is inspired by another British institution- The Red Arrows with the main sponsor being Little Chef. I have a lot of great memories of little chef so it seemed the perfect choice, and I had to include their famous lollies on the roof.

Livery Link

Quick question if I may, how do I insert a link to my livery from the game? So I can prove it’s mine’s as per the rules. Thanks! 🙏

I thought I’d go on a bit of a nostalgia trip with this one and include a few brands who are no longer with us on a brand of car that shared the same fate (Yes, I know some of these including TVR are making a comeback in one form or another)

The main livery design is inspired by another British institution- The Red Arrows with the main sponsor being Little Chef. I have a lot of great memories of little chef so it seemed the perfect choice, and I had to include their famous lollies on the roof.

As someone that laments the loss of the high street, I appreciate this livery.

Except Little Thief, I don't miss them. Last time I used one was about 16 years ago this week, at the one next to the bridge on the M4 into Wales. £18 for two all-day breakfasts (£9 each).. 16 years ago.. that's what I pay for a Breakfast at the posh cafe in town now. £14.47 in today's money - equivalent in quality to a 'Spoonies breakfast, 3 times the price!

Last edited:

Livery Link
We used to called them “Little Thief” the most expensive ***** breakfast you could get. Worst one was driving across Wales and had to stop in one on the side of a mountain. Was like something from the start of a zombie movie, when there’s nobody else left around.

Last edited:
New to posting liveries on here so hopefully that's sorted - let me know if not.

Growing up in Middlesbrough I have chosen ICI as my dead brand walking in the style of BTCC. Most of my family worked here in the 90s and my uncle played for Billingham Synthonia so thought this was the best way to go.

Not as polished as others but im getting there, enjoy 👍

Last edited:
I had a really hard time choosing a "Dead Brand" for this, which is a bit ironic, seeing as I thought of the theme :lol:
I originally went for a Scion GR Yaris drift car (Sponsored by Vine) but I ended up deciding to go a bit more retro.

Very few brands died in more spectacular fashion than Enron, so here we are!

My inspiration for this design was a late 90's sponsorship of a Le Mans racer.
I played with the idea on a few cars, but the colours and logo really flowed well with the 911.
One of the hardest parts was holding myself back. I tend to overdo liveries, and keep adding more detail, but I wanted to keep this simple and 90's, to really match the brand.

This ended up being a pretty quick livery to put together, but I am super happy with how it's turned out! :D

Back