The GT7 Wish list (Read OP)

Yeah, that was ridiculous. I just put the American Racing Torq Thrust wheels on the Bluebird/510 and Ken-Meri. Everything else, I slapped on the BBS RS.

I wish they could finally implement lemans, maybe different eras, at best 1960s,1980-1990s, 2010s. Back when Circuit de La Sarthe was in GT4 in 24 hours race you could face c5.r or Dodge oreca GTS-R along with LMP or group c cars and a bit of Gt1, and with 6 car grid that's was certainly weird. In GT5 there were two dodges now, improvement? I guess so, GT6 had really awful rolling start were 1st opponent was already on a 2nd lap it feels like it. GT sport could definitely add it, but it seem to be not the case, because...?
So 1960s lemans would be with Ferrari 330 P4, Porsche 917K and etc
1980s group c prototypes and else
1990s LMP, GT1, GT2 cars
2010s Lmp1 (we have it) Lmp2 (nope, we only had zytek nissan from GT6)
GTE Pro (we need Ford GT GTE and new Aston Martin Vantage V8 GTE).
And mutliclass should be there, obviously, PD can just buy forza motorsport and see how they do it, i guess, to count separate grids. And also perfection would be rolling start, where different classes start like in Lemans basically.

I wish they could finally implement lemans, maybe different eras, at best 1960s,1980-1990s, 2010s. Back when Circuit de La Sarthe was in GT4 in 24 hours race you could face c5.r or Dodge oreca GTS-R along with LMP or group c cars and a bit of Gt1, and with 6 car grid that's was certainly weird. In GT5 there were two dodges now, improvement? I guess so, GT6 had really awful rolling start were 1st opponent was already on a 2nd lap it feels like it. GT sport could definitely add it, but it seem to be not the case, because...?
1990s LMP, GT1, GT2 cars
And mutliclass should be there, obviously, PD can just buy forza motorsport and see how they do it, i guess, to count separate grids. And also perfection would be rolling start, where different classes start like in Lemans basically.
PD literally have incorporated Super GT cars. They even made sure to have multi-class in the GT League. However, PD failed to make the proper class separate starts.
It's got to be simple to program a proper Super GT start.

1990s LMP, GT1, GT2 cars
Sadly the Le Mans license is exclusively locked up by Motorsport Games now.

We should hopefully still get the track, but we won't get any 24 Hour races or anything resembling the famous race.

I wish they bring back the "custom generic spoiler" thing from GT6. On Forza it's so boring to have only one option of generic spoiler and splitter for most cars.

GT at least was good in that even in GT4, where custom spoilers were introduced, we did have many options of generic spoiler.

This I'd hope returns, but I think it would also be nice to re-use some of the parts from vehicles already in the game as aftermarket options for others.

Like the Nismo Z33 S-Tune/ Z-Tune rear wing being available for all of the standard Z33s as an option from GT Auto...

The CF bonnet from the Amuse S2000 R1 available for AP2 S2000 models...

R35 Spec-V CF rear wing available for all roadgoing R35 models...

Sadly the Le Mans license is exclusively locked up by Motorsport Games now.

We should hopefully still get the track, but we won't get any 24 Hour races or anything resembling the famous race.
I remember lemans games on ps1/ps2 they were just called "lemans 24h"or something like that. Then old age called" race driver Grid" came out in 2008 and had lemans with its cars. How long and why they been waiting, i could only wonder.

An entirely customisable HUD would be even better. Plenty of games manage it these days, it really shouldn't be too tricky to let us move things around (within reason) and remove what we don't want to see.
Plus they should bring back the old HUD styles from the previous Gran Turismo games as unlockables so players can feel nostalgic.

Last edited:
what I expect for the career mode had been said in this forum, so I'm not going to repeat them.
What I REALLY want is more options to make my own categorys of cars. I would love if the game allows me to limit each of the set-up parameters into a lobby.
Minimum ride height.
Maximum downforce figures
Maximum speed limiter
etc etc.

Just had a quick play in Forza Horizon 4. How the team got manufacturers to okay the barn finds, I don't know. Gran Turismo need that option to take cars from this:
images (56).jpeg

To this:
images (55).jpeg

I keep looking at the GT Auto screen shots and imagining a car being restored in the next bay, each time I'm tuning a different car.
It only advances as I add parts and an option that prompts me to continue build, pause build, storage or sell.

Last edited:
I am verry disappointed for the car list we have already. The cars are great and i love the car collecting logic BUT i feel like the game doesn't have my favorite cars. I had Gran Turismo 4, 5, psp, 6 and i feel close with some cars. I also played Total Immercion Racing as a kid so i feel even more closer with some cars bellow.
And i feel sad cause that cars was probably the best from big brands in older games but they are not in GT Sport and probably in Gran Turismo 7 too ☹️ BMW M3 GTR Race Car, BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car and BMW V12 LMR was the best and the more expensive cars in BMW but they will not be in Gran Turismo 7? Audi R8 LMP one of the best cars for Audi too. Bentley speed 8. Also GT Sport has the TVR Tuscan and not the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. A very cheap and fast car that was my favorite. I think if Gran Turismo 7 has 420 cars then we will miss a lot of our favorites cars. I hope the cars i said above will be on GT7 otherwise i will let down. We had a list of many old cars and with the mind that GT7 will have the best cars now i am aware that the game forgets some of the best cars in 2000s. I hope i get wrong. Do you believe that the cars i said above have the possibility to be in the game?

I am verry disappointed for the car list we have already. The cars are great and i love the car collecting logic BUT i feel like the game doesn't have my favorite cars. I had Gran Turismo 4, 5, psp, 6 and i feel close with some cars. I also played Total Immercion Racing as a kid so i feel even more closer with some cars bellow.
And i feel sad cause that cars was probably the best from big brands in older games but they are not in GT Sport and probably in Gran Turismo 7 too ☹️ BMW M3 GTR Race Car, BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car and BMW V12 LMR was the best and the more expensive cars in BMW but they will not be in Gran Turismo 7? Audi R8 LMP one of the best cars for Audi too. Bentley speed 8. Also GT Sport has the TVR Tuscan and not the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. A very cheap and fast car that was my favorite. I think if Gran Turismo 7 has 420 cars then we will miss a lot of our favorites cars. I hope the cars i said above will be on GT7 otherwise i will let down. We had a list of many old cars and with the mind that GT7 will have the best cars now i am aware that the game forgets some of the best cars in 2000s. I hope i get wrong. Do you believe that the cars i said above have the possibility to be in the game?
At least for BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car, they did get this in GT Sport, though not exactly the same:

1632506919769.png

And for comparison, Forza Motorsport 3 was stated as having "over 400 cars" (and later reaching 495), while later Forza Motorsport 4 was stated as having "over 500 cars" (and later reaching 665).

And Forza Motorsport 6, after coming off on 5 (which also reduced the car list for quality like GTS, to around 200. later reaching 325, where GTS reached 336), was stated as having "over 450 cars" (later reaching 594).

My wish was that more CATEGORIES or GROUPS were created to avoid uncomfortable and indigestible anachronisms. My suggestion would be to divide the cast of cars into the following categories:

Grand Touring race Car:

GT. Gr. 1: GT1 cars (FIA GT1 cars)
GT. Gr. 2: GT2 and LMGTE cars.
GT. Gr. 3: GT3 cars (Blancpain and DTM 2020's)
GT. Gr. 4: GT4 cars.

Silhouette race car:

SL. Gr. 1: Super GT and DTM 2010's cars.
SL. Gr. 2: Old GT500, GT300, Old DTM cars.

Prototype race car:

PT. Gr. 1: Hypecars, LMP1 cars.
PT. Gr. 2: LMP2, DPM and Old LMGTP 90's cars.
PT. Gr. 3: Old LMGTP

Formula car:

FM. Gr. 1: Formula 1 cars
FM. Gr. 2: Super Formula
FM. Gr. 3: Old Formulas.

Rally car

RL. Gr. 1: 2010's cars
RL. Gr. 2: Old cars

Street car:

ST. Gr. 1: 8000hp - 1000hp
ST. Gr. 2: 600hp - 790hp
ST. Gr. 3: 400hp - 590hp
ST. Gr. 4: 200hp - 390hp
ST. Gr. 5: 80hp - 190hp

Last edited:
Vintage Era / Legends Mode - which would be dedicated to a selected racing era and the most famous tracks in the world. It could include challenges, such as completing a race with a specified type of vehicle, etc..
See videos below:

https://youtu.be/cfRIql_1uZg

PD has severe difficulty in producing real circuits. GT has always been a franchise with a reduced cast of world circuits, when compared to many games of the genre, even motorcycle games. It's a very intriguingly sad situation.

I think PD could outsource the production of world race tracks.

It would be great to see Old Interlagos, Old Hockenheimring, Old La Sarthe, Old Monza, Old AVUS, Old Spa etc.

PD has severe difficulty in producing real circuits. GT has always been a franchise with a reduced cast of world circuits, when compared to many games of the genre, even motorcycle games. It's a very intriguingly sad situation.

I think PD could outsource the production of world race tracks.

It would be great to see Old Interlagos, Old Hockenheimring, Old La Sarthe, Old Monza, Old AVUS, Old Spa etc.
Maybe release it as a dlc dedicated to historical events, or incorporate it into the circuit experience. They could also teach more about aquaplaning at driving school with various types of surfaces or driving on icy surfaces, braking, etc.
There is still room for improvement..

My wish was that more CATEGORIES or GROUPS were created to avoid uncomfortable and indigestible anachronisms. My suggestion would be to divide the cast of cars into the following categories:

Grand Touring race Car:

GT. Gr. 1: GT1 cars (FIA GT1 cars)
GT. Gr. 2: GT2 and LMGTE cars.
GT. Gr. 3: GT3 cars (Blancpain and DTM 2020's)
GT. Gr. 4: GT4 cars.

Silhouette race car:

SL. Gr. 1: Super GT and DTM 2010's cars.
SL. Gr. 2: Old GT500, GT300, Old DTM cars.

Prototype race car:

PT. Gr. 1: Hypecars, LMP1 cars.
PT. Gr. 2: LMP2, DPM and Old LMGTP 90's cars.
PT. Gr. 3: Old LMGTP

Formula car:

FM. Gr. 1: Formula 1 cars
FM. Gr. 2: Super Formula
FM. Gr. 3: Old Formulas.

Rally car

RL. Gr. 1: 2010's cars
RL. Gr. 2: Old cars

Street car:

ST. Gr. 1: 8000hp - 1000hp
ST. Gr. 2: 600hp - 790hp
ST. Gr. 3: 400hp - 590hp
ST. Gr. 4: 200hp - 390hp
ST. Gr. 5: 80hp - 190hp
It's better to categorize based on PP (which returns), don't use hp alone. Use PP class like probably roughly divided for the following (based roughly on the cars in GT5/GT6):
  • 1: 0-370 PP (economic cars range)
  • 2: 371-430 PP (200hp sports cars range)
  • 3: 431-480 PP (276hp JDM range)
  • 4: 481-520 PP (400hp sports cars, rally, Super GT300 range)
  • 5: 521-560 PP (supercars, Group B range)
  • 6: 561-600 PP (more high end supercars, Super GT500, and GT3 range)
  • 7: 601-650 PP (NASCAR, GT3, LM range)
  • 8: 650-750 PP (LMP, Group B range)
  • 9: 750+ PP (F1 range, etc.)
And the rest are added categorization, like if the car is road car or race car, then what type of race car (FIA GT1, Super GT, F1, etc.), etc.
ST. Gr. 4 still means that X-Bow is lumped together with cars like S2000, where it's obviously out of its league.

Last edited:

I link this different thread here just in case. Online lobby system needs a lot of improvements for GT7, it's a real shame that GT6 lobbies were far better than GT Sport ones...

Last edited:
Back