The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,767 views
I've got my Tornado which is colored in one of the options for the GTPlanet crew color poll
VGFAxlJ.jpg
I smiled when I saw the Sultan in the background ;)
 
5 minutes? You sure it's not more like an hour early? Unless I messed up the time differences.

Just little under an hour to go until we put on the leg warmers and party like it's 1999! The Monroe mission is going to have to be aborted. I'll be turning up in something else... but what that is exactly I don't know yet. :lol:
Oops
I said CST didn't I
I meant CDT lol daylight saving stuff makes everything one hour different. Sry.
But I got my car and my clothes... And mustache. Can't decide if I want to wear a hat or not...
 
I remember someone said it starts at 6:30 EDT so I won't be able to make the start of it (parents are watching the news)
 
Wait...6:30? I might not be able to get to the start either.
 
The lobby opens at 6:30 but it doesn't start until 7.

Also, it appears I've missed out a car that should be allowed - the Albany Primo! I thought it was supposed to be a 90s Seville but it's based off a few 80s cars too, so that's eligible. If I can find one, I'll probably bring one. I'm checking the GTA Wiki now for any cars that I thought were supposed to be 90s but are actually 80s.
 
Bringing an '81 Emperor. Owned by (stolen from) an old lady, it's bone stock and has only 63,000 original miles. Can't go wrong.
 
May be a little late, gonna eat dinner first. I'll join around 7:15 probably
 
Oh. Whatever. I'll get on whenever I'm available. I'll just be very late and no 80s car and clothes.
 
Glitching in a ruiner, and then I'll get my character ready.
 
I posted an application last night, can I go on this cruise or do I have to wait?
 
I posted an application last night, can I go on this cruise or do I have to wait?

I'd say you can, but I think that's down to @nascarfan1400.

* *

A chat and the room is up. I still haven't found a Primo and I'm not in my 80s outfit yet. Panic.
 
I'd say you can, but I think that's down to @nascarfan1400.

* *

A chat and the room is up. I still haven't found a Primo and I'm not in my 80s outfit yet. Panic.
I'll bring my Emperor and 80's exercise outfit, if I can get into the lobby.
 
Dinner's gonna start soon, I'll join after that though
 
GTP Name: @DK
PSN Name: driftking18594
Am I in the GTPL crew? Yes
 
Can I have an invite, please.
 
Need an invite too. Just need to find a sabre turbo..
 
Anyone not on the op is welcome to join anyways... I may remove it,
 
I'm in need of an invite as well.
 
I too, need an invite. I'll send a friend request if needed.
 
Dang everyone still looking for rides and I'm just over here rolling out the garage with my ride like "I've been finished my build"
tumblr_inline_n99aseX7oQ1rofzjm.gif
 
I'd say you can, but I think that's down to @nascarfan1400.

* *

A chat and the room is up. I still haven't found a Primo and I'm not in my 80s outfit yet. Panic.

I need an invite.
 
Found a Sabre in less than a minute. Already have the outfit, too
 
Vigero's ready, outfit's ready, just waiting. :D
 
Sorry to those who are still needing an invite - I asked for hair and make-up advice from my mum and she ended up spending 15 minutes debating which one was most 80s. I've only just managed to get my Primo and my friends list is full, so hang tight during these technical difficulties.

*elevator music*
 
Whoops almost forgot! I got my shades on and the ride is looking tight now all I need is an invite :sly:
 
Back