The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,767 views
I need an invite too.
 
So, are those invites going to come.
 
Samurais been purposely annoying me from the start, has hit my car with bullets and fist and purposely running into me when he has the chance. I'm not putting up with 13 year old BS.
 
Samurais been purposely annoying me from the start, has hit my car with bullets and fist and purposely running into me when he has the chance. I'm not putting up with 13 year old BS.

Okay, I wouldn't have touched your car in the first place if you never hit out my back lights on the Journey, and, if my tires we're never popped. I'm not saying it was you, but, the possibility is there.

Plus, I never shot your car once, but I did punch it(about 5 times), I'll admit that.
 
Last edited:
Okay, I wouldn't have touched your car in the first place if you never hit out my back lights on the Journey, and, if my tires we're never popped. I'm not saying it was you, but, the possibility is there.
And I wouldn't have hit your tailights if you hadn't blocked my car in at Chumash before we got to the Vineyard. Twice.
 
And I wouldn't have hit your tailights if you hadn't blocked my car in at Chumash before we got to the Vineyard. Twice.

Okay, I'll take the blame. I don't want to take up space in the thread for no reason.

Sorry to everyone in the session that had to deal with the little 'war' in the chat and in-game.

My fault and my mistake.
 
Is there something going on right now? I'll get in there if there is. I have a group coming for a car show as well if there isn't anything going on and anyone here is interested!
 
Is there something going on right now? I'll get in there if there is. I have a group coming for a car show as well if there isn't anything going on and anyone here is interested!

The event is still going on.
 
Well, i just realized this is still a thing. I'm going to have to resign(unless I've already been kicked for inactivity), I just don't have the time anymore. It was nice playing with you guys.
 
The GTPlanet Gran Theft Auto Online Roadtrip Club​
​

1. Follow the hosts orders
a. Ex: If the host says no weapons, that means no weapons.​
2. Act as you should
3. Don't grief!
4. Don't be a scrub
5. Unless guns are allowed and part of the fun, passive mode must be enabled.
6. Have Fun

Enjoy the fun! :cheers:


OP Version: v1.00

I think five should become mandatory.
 
I really need to start participating in these events. This is why I went out and got a PS3 copy afterall. Just need to find the time somewhere.
 
Man I am kind of bummed that I am going to miss this... Going to be working too late... Don't grow up, don't get a job and stay home with mom and dad... Much more fun that way! Maybe something late next Friday??
 
I think the next roadtrip should be this Friday, and should be a motorcycle trip(biker look..?) from the Airport to a Hotel somewhere in Los Santos, then from there to the trailer park in SS(maybe to Paleto too). Then go to the SS Airfield, take a Luxor back to LSIA, and do whatever from there.
 
Hmm. A motorcycle trip sounds fun, considering I ride my Bati 801s just about every time I play.
 
I'm thinking two trips back to back. First, Samurai's motorcycle trip, then a different one. Any ideas for the second trip?
 
Something something cars cars cruise hotel stay etc. etc.

I'm not good at this. :lol:
 
I would be down for @CallmeDan's idea any day of the week. I'd make time for a motorcycle trip.
 
Hey! Could I join this roadtrips? It would be a nice way of killing some boredom and getting back to GTA V!
 
Umm, I actually proposed the idea for a motorcycle road trip. Samurai went back in time, stole my idea, and posted it to receive credit.

/conspiracy

#lizardpeople #trianglesareevil #illuminati #tinfoilhat #hashtag
 
Back