The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,768 views
Umm, I actually proposed the idea for a motorcycle road trip. Samurai went back in time, stole my idea, and posted it to receive credit.

/conspiracy

#lizardpeople #trianglesareevil #illuminati #tinfoilhat #hashtag
cant tell if srs
 
Umm, I actually proposed the idea for a motorcycle road trip. Samurai went back in time, stole my idea, and posted it to receive credit.

/conspiracy

#lizardpeople #trianglesareevil #illuminati #tinfoilhat #hashtag

I'm confused. So, with that being said, thank you @CallmeSamuraiJuice8Dan for sharing the shared idea with the online share group. #SharingIsCaring.
 
CallmeSamuraiJuice sounds like a pretty catchy name.
 
CallmeGT916.

/unncesssaryposting
 
JuicemyCall,Dan sounds



Terrible
 
I hate to interrupt whatever is happening right now but I have a question. Do you guys do this for the X360 or is this strictly PS3? I need something else to do in GTA V and I only have it for the X360. I'm so bored I resorted to playing golf and tennis. AND I NEVER PLAY GOLF OR TENNIS.
 
I hate to interrupt whatever is happening right now but I have a question. Do you guys do this for the X360 or is this strictly PS3? I need something else to do in GTA V and I only have it for the X360. I'm so bored I resorted to playing golf and tennis. AND I NEVER PLAY GOLF OR TENNIS.

Not very many people play on the Xbox here. However, I'd be up for an event on either system.
 
Ok, so, next trip: motorcycles!

"Motorcycles?"
"Motorcycles."

Props to anyone that gets the joke. Hint: Book/movie that'll make you cry your eyes out.
 
Yay, I can post again :).

Had fun last night / this morning, bit peeved at being run over on the beach.

I also don't understand why people are shooting and killing others either by mistake or on purpose. It really isn't that hard to keep it bolstered.

I'll post some pics later, some of the bike trip and some from 80s night.

@Katiegan - your chick was looking fly in her getup, should've used my lady character, better hair and clothes.
 
Started taking pictures of folks' cars from a nice viewpoint on a rock at the vineyard, but only got through this little row before people started rolling out.

14776438662_6537160785_o.jpg

14776797895_91b1bb0635_o.jpg

14590143818_0f2f435756_o.jpg

14776438622_946c00bf96_o.jpg

After a parking correction.

14590143698_1579075f19_o.jpg

I don't know what I expected.
 
Last edited:
Ok. Enough of the name stuff. There was plenty of that in the chat near the end. We don't need any more.
 
A motorcycle trip sounds good to me. Gives me an excuse to bring out the Bagger and leather jacket. :p

It's a shame that there isn't an all-black leather jacket yet. One more reason why a biker update would be awesome. All-black leather jackets, more biker clothing, most of the motorcycles from TL&D, and some weapons.
 
It's a shame that there isn't an all-black leather jacket yet. One more reason why a biker update would be awesome. All-black leather jackets, more biker clothing, most of the motorcycles from TL&D, and some weapons.

Pfffffffft

Gang-standoff-copy-1-.jpg
 
Sorry I had to bail on the last trip. I'll try to make the motorbike trip if it's at an earlier BST time.
 
It's a shame that there isn't an all-black leather jacket yet. One more reason why a biker update would be awesome. All-black leather jackets, more biker clothing, most of the motorcycles from TL&D, and some weapons.

I agree. A biker update would be incredible. Even if they just included leather jackets and upgraded the choppers sound to make them sound more like Harleys.
 
Despite the crashes, mini wars, and general stupidity from last nights event I actually had a pretty good time! ^^ Count me in for that bike cruise! Will upload some pics from last night soon
 
Despite the crashes, mini wars, and general stupidity from last nights event I actually had a pretty good time! ^^ Count me in for that bike cruise! Will upload some pics from last night soon

Ah, so you were MidnightMuzic. You drove a Surfer, right?
 
I'm thinking the Motorcycle Event should start at 10pm BST(5pm New York and 2pm California) Friday, 1st August. But i'm not a mod, so it's not official.

And I don't really know how it'd work out for people.
 
I'll likely use my Sovereign for the motorbike trip since my Nemesis would look out of place amongst all the touring bikes..
 
Depending if I can make it or not, I'll use my only bike the Bati 801.
 
I won't make it to the Friday event cause it's my birthday and I'm going to a baseball game.
 
I'm not really a bike person, so count me out for this coming event.
 
Back