The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,817 views
Just discovered this thread... missed out on so many inside jokes presumably. Could've been playing GTA V..... was playing GT6 :banghead:
 
Just discovered this thread... missed out on so many inside jokes presumably. Could've been playing GTA V..... was playing GT6 :banghead:
All you missed is me getting... taken advantage of half of the time we're staying overnight at some place... well, that's not the only thing you missed but whatever.
 
All you missed is me getting... taken advantage of half of the time we're staying overnight at some place... well, that's not the only thing you missed but whatever.

I don't think I took advantage of you once. Well, maybe not twice.
 
I don't think I took advantage of you once. Well, maybe not twice.
This was the first time I was in a lobby with you, so you're starting off. Someone else whose name that start with an 'S'... one legit and one GTP name has done it multiple times...
 
This was the first time I was in a lobby with you...

And hopefully not the last.





Also, I may or may not have violated the corner of the hotel suite.
 
Not really a good incentive to get me to partake in one of these road trips..... :p

Seriously though, hope to be in one soon.
 
Some pictures I took. Somebody was "skiing" in the last one.
0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg
 
Some pictures I took. A certain someone gets taken advantage of in the last one.


0_0.jpg



0_0.jpg
Of course you would get me in the backseat of nas's car, but misses the pic that I get taken advantage of... but gets one of a different person...
 
Some pictures I took. Somebody was "skiing" in the last one.
0_0.jpg
Hey that Voltic looks a lot like mine before I repainted it today.
 
Hey that Voltic looks a lot like mine before I repainted it today.
Yeah sorry about that lol. I still haven't found a scheme I'm happy with so for now the annoying fly stays black :p
 
Here are some pictures from the event.




0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

The Mountain Range and Wind Farm.
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

The Backflip in the Motorcycle(that was landed) and the drift in the Cheetah
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Los Santos at Night, and the aftermath of a plane collision(a failed backflip in the Titan, and debris hit the Luxor)
0_0.jpg

And Lastly, Mount Chiliad.
 
I feel maybe I started this too late.
 
No.

Tomorrow maybe.

Tomorrow or Saturday is the Bike trip. Still needs to be official.

I'm thinking the Motorcycle Event should start at 10pm BST(5pm New York and 2pm California) Friday, 1st August. But i'm not a mod, so it's not official.

And I don't really know how it'd work out for people.

10 PM Friday night sounds good to me. I don't work Saturdays anymore, but because I've had two days off this week I might have to, not sure. If I don't, it'll be Friday. If I do, it'll be Saturday.
 
Oh, okay that sounds even better actually :)
 
Back