The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 2,106 comments
  • 87,773 views
Seems like I missed out on a lot of fun... :( Would love to just cruise around for once without having to murder every 12 year old I come across.
 
Seems like I missed out on a lot of fun... :( Would love to just cruise around for once without having to murder every 12 year old I come across.
You can still join ya know...
 
How about we try another cop session right now/tonight
 
I guess it depends in who would show up

Cops:
1. Nas
2.
3.

Civilians:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 
After you make an application that is.

And @nascarfan1400 I may join as a civilian. Make up your mind on what selected area we stay in so we don't run into the dullness issue we had with a unrestricted area.

Like the one in the OP? Alright.

GTP name: Odnomre
PSN name: Odnomre
Am I in the GTP Crew: No
 
Applications no longer required.

I will have a look.
 
Map Boundaries-- Keep it in the tan stuff. That's right, our boundaries are the grand Senora Desert and Sandy Shores. :)

So far:

Cops:
1. Nas
2.*

Civilians:
1. doof
2. whAt
3.*
4.
5.
...

*Required.
 
My parents started to watch TV, so I might be late when it opens
 
ME9rOnY.jpg
 
I just requested an invite to the GTP Crew.

Going to keep MIKU as my active crew so I don't have a completely light blue car for no reason :lol:
 
I just requested an invite to the GTP Crew.

Going to keep MIKU as my active crew so I don't have a completely light blue car for no reason :lol:
Hatsune? :D

Will you be joining as a civilian?
 
Alright. I'll open the room for me and Sam to get our Blaine County Cruisers, then invite you all. Everyone make their way to the chat room. :)
 
Alright. I'll open the room for me and Sam to get our Blaine County Cruisers, then invite you all. Everyone make their way to the chat room. :)

Alright, I've been on for a little bit, although I don't know what you mean by the chat room :lol: Could anyone refer it to me?
 
Alright. I'll open the room for me and Sam to get our Blaine County Cruisers, then invite you all. Everyone make their way to the chat room. :)

I could use an invite to that chat.
 
Civilian here. We're doing Convoy or Cops?

I need an invite and a chat invite BTW.
 
I could join as a civilian, and I promise I won't blow up a green container, or 'ejaculate' on a bus:sly: until it's all over.
 
I'll join once my parents finish watching TV. :c
 
Back