The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

I said around 4 hours from when I posted to make it clear geez Furi.

Leaving work in a few mins so room will be up in 20-30 mins.

Room created: 1472-6681-3415-7078-1339

Vs fit joined the room but no one else.

Tuned my car a little and am satisfied with it's handling now. Did a very consistent race run with only a few errors. For ref my best with Daytona setup was 14.9 that I set after the Daytona race. I just got a 13.8 with my current setup :D.

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess the room is not up anymore? I put that number in and it keeps telling me "Room not found"

I can see the Camaro being quick here. I'm not sure what extra the GT Auto stuff puts on the car, but it was at 538 pp after I added 99kg to the car, and dropped the bhp to 400 bhp. 400 / 1400 Camaro was seeing 2:07's, and I'm not even sure the ARB setup was doing the car any favours either...

I can't comment for GT6 but if it's like GT5 the Camaro should be the car to beat round here.

We're racing every Friday from now until the end of the season buddy. Race tomorrow about 24 hours from now :)

In breaking news, the latest update has added changeable numbers for road cars as well as customizable bases for said numbers. With this, I highly suggest that the first post be amended with the option to have numbers. I reserve 32 :D

In breaking news, the latest update has added changeable numbers for road cars as well as customizable bases for said numbers. With this, I highly suggest that the first post be amended with the option to have numbers. I reserve 32 :D
@polarbear345 please put this in. I'll be #11 :)

Sorry @vsfit for not getting a room up. I had a crazy afternoon/evening, and couldn't get on. I certainly will get a room for some testing when we both can soon

I hope to see everyone tomorrow for round 2 that can make it

77 yo. Another decent update, what's up PD.. :P.

Also Resh that's one of the annoying bad guys in Pokemon Colosseum.

I remember his white red afro :/.

Last edited:
38 please and thanks!

Great update, keep it coming PeeDee!

Not to be confused w/ P Diddy

Last edited:
@M0NSTER97 I LOL'd at your avatar :lol:

Good grief, we've gotten an actual decent update for once. Hopefully this is a preliminary step towards a livery editor

Yay, somebody actually notice it.:lol:

Also, to anyone who's racing today that hasn't downloaded update 1.10, I recommend you to start downloading it 2-4 hours prior to @cnd01 opening up the room.

Back