The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

I will take #9 please.

Could we speed up the pace lap in ST this race? There was to big a gap to the GS cars, and it might give us 1 more lap in the race.

I will take #9 please.

Could we speed up the pace lap in ST this race? There was to big a gap to the GS cars, and it might give us 1 more lap in the race.
The gap is so we don't crash into each other in the first corner, but I agree that it was quite big and the pace was slow.

I will take #9 please.

That's totally fine. I think 75 mph is a safe pace speed. That's what I did at Daytona. Keep a roughly 5-8 second gap. That should be fine. At Daytona, GS was probably 15 seconds ahead at least

changing over to the ST class....can't seem to get the Camaro dialed in. Probably the Civic
the camaro took me awhile to tune. Its all in the weight balance and transfer out of the corners.

And I'm still at work.....wish I could be racing tonight. But at least the Indy race is on the IMSA website.

the camaro took me awhile to tune. Its all in the weight balance and transfer out of the corners.

And I'm still at work.....wish I could be racing tonight. But at least the Indy race is on the IMSA website.
I forgot Tudor was racing the Indy road course today.

Oh yea. We'll be done before the race is an hour in. I'll be streaming while we race :)

A co-workers husband is the crew engineer on the CKS camaros....fun to pick his brain.
That's awesome! I probably have talked to him then. One of the former engineers for CKS who now works for Phoenix is hilarious

That's awesome! I probably have talked to him then. One of the former engineers for CKS who now works for Phoenix is hilarious
such a small world. online and real world racing really is a community. good luck to all in the race tonight.

If anyone plans on attending the Detroit Indycar GP, let me know..It really is a great event.

next year...

No online rooms at the moment. Not liking the look of things so far.

I'll post a room number to see if that will help when the time comes to open the room. If no one can join, we'll postpone

Postpone? Please! :D I completely forgot that today is friday, I'm downloading the update right now... 2% complete, 148 minutes left '-'

Okay guys: here's the room number. 1472-6118-3916-1739-2987

If anyone cannot join, please post here. If half the grid can't join because of the glitch, we will not race, and postpone

I can't join because of the glitch. :P

Don't take this seriously, I'm still downloading the update. '-'

Back