The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guy threatened his kids with being shot if they reported him but his son recorded his boasts and sent them to the FBI anyway. He is the real hero here.

Last edited:
Just kidding but I'm glad they're "kraken" on now.
Death Reaction GIF

A Colorado grand jury has indicted Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters in relation to an investigation into allegations of election equipment tampering and official misconduct. The Mesa County sheriff said Peters has turned herself into the Mesa County Detention Facility.

Peters, who has been a proponent of unfounded claims of widespread election fraud, is facing a 10-count indictment, according to Mesa County. The charges include attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, identity theft, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.

Mesa County Deputy Clerk Belinda Knisley is also facing charges in the indictment.

Debra Meadows, the wife of former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, signed two voter registration forms in 2020 that used an invalid address in Scaly Mountain, North Carolina, where the New Yorker reported that neither she nor her husband have ever resided. The forms with the North Carolina address were provided by North Carolina's State Board of Elections.

The two forms, a voter registration application form and a "one stop" early voting application form completed in September 2020, list the same North Carolina address that is being investigated by North Carolina's State Bureau of Investigations. North Carolina's State Board of Elections is also assisting with the investigation.

Both were signed by Debra Meadows, and the forms display notices warning that "fraudulently or falsely completing this form is a class 1 felony."
I'd be shocked to learn the two actually conspired to commit voter fraud. Shocked! Well, not that shocked.

Speaking of Mark Meadows...
Ginny Thomas, wife of Worst Supreme Court Justice and possible corpse Clarence Thomas exchanged 29 texts with Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows encouraging him to help overturn the 2020 election.

In a text from Meadows to Thomas on Nov. 24, he told her “This is a fight of good versus evil. [...] Evil always looks like the victor until the King of Kings triumphs. Do not grow weary in well doing. The fight continues. I have staked my career on it. Well at least my time in DC on it.” Thomas replied “Thank you!! Needed that! This plus a conversation with my best friend just now… I will try to keep holding on. America is worth it!”
It's not hard to figure out who her "best friend" is, as she has referred to her husband as her best friend on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
There was a weird article in the NYT Magazine a few weeks ago about how the two of them compliment each other (the Thomases). When I was reading the article, I was startled that nothing mentioned would have tied the two to potentially overturning the election, as Thomas seems to be one of the few justices who has potentially lost it. If he somehow brought up though as unfit and/or charged, the Democrats will have to move quickly to get another potential SC judge ready.

This op ed piece kind of goes along with how I felt the Republican party was moving after the 2020 election. I said after the January 6th insurrection that Republicans now had a feeling that there is no way they are supposed to lose elections. Even if they are defeated in an election 90% to 10% that the election was invalid. THEY are the ones that are supposed to be in power and are to remain unchallenged. Any opposition to them is from people who aren't real Americans.

This op ed piece kind of goes along with how I felt the Republican party was moving after the 2020 election. I said after the January 6th insurrection that Republicans now had a feeling that there is no way they are supposed to lose elections. Even if they are defeated in an election 90% to 10% that the election was invalid. THEY are the ones that are supposed to be in power and are to remain unchallenged. Any opposition to them is from people who aren't real Americans.

It is 100% the correct take for a lot of republicans. Democrats are not Americans, do not belong in America, do not deserve America, should not be allowed to vote, and should be given less deference in discourse than someone like Vladimir Putin. This is the flag-waving group, the one that hates more than half of their country.

Tu quoque, appeal to hypocrisy, which is perhaps its own flavor of strawman.
That's certainly part of it, but Fox News and congressional Republicans have been misrepresenting points made by political opponents.

Yes, Ginni Thomas' words are abso-****ing-lutely insane and worthy of criticism, but it isn't being suggested (at least not by anyone reasonable) that she--much less he--face action over what is very likely to be protected, "awful but lawful" speech. Where Justice Thomas comes in is his lone dissent in the decision to grant the January 6th Select Committee access to records including hers. Is it possible that there wasn't a legitimate conflict of interest? Maybe. Still, that it raises alarm is neither surprising nor irrational.

I like the tubby bearded bitch at the end rifling through Ted's stuff on the dais. He looks so festive in his little green outfit and all red in the face. Pity it was a little late for Christmas.

Latest Posts

Back