The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't stand to hear him speak - or to watch him speak, as his throatum wobbles about - but I think Mitch McConnell just said that January 6th was "a violent insurrection".

That's pretty bad news for Trump and the RNC - which recently censured Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for saying the same thing - because if there's one thing Mitch is great at, it's self-preservation. The turtles seem to be abandoning the sinking ship...

I can't stand to hear him speak - or to watch him speak, as his throatum wobbles about - but I think Mitch McConnell just said that January 6th was "a violent insurrection".

That's pretty bad news for Trump and the RNC - which recently censured Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for saying the same thing - because if there's one thing Mitch is great at, it's self-preservation. The turtles seem to be abandoning the sinking ship...
Talk about a flipper-flopper...

Last edited:
Man Without Spine Baffles Medical Experts

"He should be snorting his own taint," says orthopedic surgeon.

In other news, trash takes itself out.

Damn, I knew toilets, flushing, and Trump rang a bell:

Perhaps you're having to flush them 10 or 15 times because they're clogged with paper you giant, colouring chalk-faced, tottering, doll-handed bag of rat faeces.

Other news sites are reporting that he committed suicide. RIP
Predictably, the ****ing rats are already making him into a martyr.
Screenshot-20220228-110044-Samsung-Internet.jpg

He trespassed I believe.
That's a given.

Contrary to recent popular belief seemingly held exclusively by the extremist right, the Capitol isn't open at all hours and for all functions. Indeed attendance for the function that was interrupted on the 6th had been reduced compared to those in the past due to Covid, but it was a function that otherwise wouldn't have been, and historicaly hasn't been, open to the public.

The overwhelming majority of charges for offenses perpetrated on the 6th have been for "parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol" (Title 40, Section 5104 of the US Code, specifically regarding "disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings with the intent to impede, disrupt, or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of Congress or either House of Congress") and it has typically carried a sentence of something like 45 days in jail. Other charges have accompanied this where applicable.

Here's the indictment against Perna and his co-defendant with whom he appeared on a Facebook video following the offenses, filed just over a year ago. Perna pleaded guilty on all four counts in the indictment in December.
He played a stupid game and he won a stupid prize.

He's "just putting it out there", so to speak. 🤦🏾‍♂️

15 months later, do these doofuses STILL not realize that negating a state's results will just make the state not have any votes? By the time they convince enough states to "overturn" the election, their "winner" will be deceased.

15 months later, do these doofuses STILL not realize that negating a state's results will just make the state not have any votes? By the time they convince enough states to "overturn" the election, their "winner" will be deceased.
But people were saying "not my president" after the 2016 election.

But people were saying "not my president" after the 2016 election.
Well, if the election was stolen, he can gripe about it until 2024 and now he's no longer allowed to run again because he's "served" two terms.

I'd let my dad know... he was sure this wouldn't happen. But he's moved on I'm sure.
Get ready for that Gish gallop (or perhaps a canter in your dad's case).

Pronounced: A-rabb, for those playing the home version of Alabama Geography.
Is that the one that was misspelled when incorporated and just left as-is or am I thinking of another? Seems like an odd name for a town in that part of the country.

Edit: One wonders if there's anyone there named Ahab.

Last edited:
One of the Alabama traitors that plead guilty to charges from his actions in the Jan. 6th riot is now pleading for leniency. Leniency?? If I were the judge I would tell him leniency wouldn't be necessary if he would have stayed his ignorant redneck ass at home that day.

One of the Alabama traitors that plead guilty to charges from his actions in the Jan. 6th riot is now pleading for leniency. Leniency?? If I were the judge I would tell him leniency wouldn't be necessary if he would have stayed his ignorant redneck ass at home that day.

C'mon, can't a guy go on holiday?
WAFF.com
“If I am to serve parole time, I ask your Honor to please relax the travel distance to no less than 350 miles because I need a short vacation while I still have the faculties to enjoy one,” said Coffman.

Coffman was arrested on 17 firearm and weapon charges following the riot. In November 2021, Coffman pled guilty to two federal counts of illegal possession of a firearm and Molotov cocktails. He also pled guilty to one local charge in D.C. for having a pistol without a license and also an Alabama-based charge of possession of an illegal firearm.

Last edited:
[sad MAGA noises]

"Law and order"?

Last edited:
Back