The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some more brain dead Biden.

Once again your double standards are on display. There are videos of Trump stumbling through words just as badly. Why is it disqualifying for a Democrat but not for a Republic... I guess my question answers itself, doesn't it?

Also, next time, could you include a warning when your video is actually 90% Ben Shapiro? Thanks, I don't like to give any of my life to that man and his idiocy.

Aww, that's cute, Trump thinks he's somehow not against guns and somehow didn't take them away from people. I really wish more pro-2A people saw through Trump's BS when it comes to guns. If they bothered to pay an iota of attention they'd realize he's worse than Obama ever was when it comes to gun owner's rights.

Also, hurt the Bible? What is Biden going to get up there and start punching a holy book or something?

"Damnit John 3:16, I'm going to break your nose, if you had one!" - Biden in Trump's mind, probably.

Is the looming candidacy of two such flawed candidates as Trump and Biden the best possible argument in favor of the Deep State and the Generals running the country?

Last edited:
Joe 3:16 says I'm going to whoop your...something.

You'd think that calling in the riot squad to disperse a crowd of peaceful protesters and clergy with chemical irritants and projectile weapons, just so Trump can pose for a photo op outside a nearby church with an upside down bible, is more likely to make little baby Jeebus cry than whatever it is he thinks Biden is going to do if he gets into office, but maybe that's just me.

Eewcu1_WAAI2F3m.jpeg EewcxtRWoAAR0eZ.jpeg

Last edited:
You'd think that calling in the riot squad to disperse a crowd of peaceful protesters and clergy with chemical irritants and projectile weapons, just so Trump can pose for a photo op outside a nearby church with an upside down bible, is more likely to make little baby Jeebus cry than whatever it is he thinks Biden is going to do if he gets into office, but maybe that's just me.
It was. There were a lot of religious organizations that claimed they will no longer be for Trump after that fiasco. Let's see if they mean it in November.

It was. There were a lot of religious organizations that claimed they will no longer be for Trump after that fiasco. Let's see if they mean it in November.

You mean commie religious organizations like the Anglicans (Episcopalians)? For the most part, the US "conservative" Evangelical churches seem to have embraced the idea that Trump is part of some mysterious plan by God to bring about the End Times. :boggled:

The RC Little Sisters of the Poor aren't impressed with Biden's attempts to "force them to" i.e. lift their exemption from offering contraception and abortion services to its employees in line with US employment law. It's against God I tell ya. Nothing like stealing money from little kids with cancer like the Trump Foundation, but against God all the same. Even though all the other churches are okay with it.

If anybody else has been wondering what, exactly, was about to come out that prompted Trump to spend the last couple days constantly attacking Biden, wait no more:

Ee0pjKKXYA48Eib

Once again your double standards are on display. There are videos of Trump stumbling through words just as badly. Why is it disqualifying for a Democrat but not for a Republic... I guess my question answers itself, doesn't it?

Also, next time, could you include a warning when your video is actually 90% Ben Shapiro? Thanks, I don't like to give any of my life to that man and his idiocy.

You mean like when he calls Thailand, "Thighland"?

Also, hurt the Bible? What is Biden going to get up there and start punching a holy book or something?
When he has federal goons tear gas protesters so he can stand in front of a church holding a Bible he found somewhere upside down, when the cameras roll he'll throw it on the ground and jump on it.

Beware of the Kremlin threat (and Iran and China)

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/07/us-...urt-biden-but-china-iran-dont-want-trump.html

Evanina’s statement said that China wants Trump to lose in part because Beijing sees him as “unpredictable.”

“China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China,” it said.

On Russia, U.S. intelligence assesses that the Kremlin “is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia ‘establishment.’” Russian officials are “spreading claims about corruption” to try to “undermine” Biden and the Democratic Party, the statement said.

“Some Kremlin-linked actors are also seeking to boost President Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television,” it said.

Evanina’s statement also says that Iran “seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections.”

Iran is likely focusing on online influence operations, including social-media disinformation campaigns and promulgating anti-American content.

I guess since Russia got away with it (?) everyone else feels they can pitch in now. Maybe they'll all cancel each other out. Perhaps if previous presidents weren't so interventionist, foreign powers wouldn't feel so justified in interfering.

The portrayal of Biden as leftist is just implausible. Working in San Francisco, I'd say more people I know here than not are at the leftist-progressive paradigm. If Biden was leftist, wouldn't they love him? Spoiler alert: They hate him. Much of 2019 I had to listen to people bemoan Biden's inevitable ascension to the nomination. I of course, think Biden is completely fine. I mean, he's obviously slipping away mentally, but from a policy position, I jive with the Bide' quite well. Third party candidate? Nah, I think Biden is just fine.

Or we will end up with Kayne West as president.

C'mon, Oprah wouldn't be so bad. At least she'd promote literacy by hawking trashy novels from the Oval Office. Or how about Beyoncé as POTUS? Kelly Rowland could be Chief Of Staff. They'd be sure to sing your national anthem in tune, if perhaps a little heavy on the melisma.

The portrayal of Biden as leftist is just implausible. Working in San Francisco, I'd say more people I know here than not are at the leftist-progressive paradigm. If Biden was leftist, wouldn't they love him? Spoiler alert: They hate him. Much of 2019 I had to listen to people bemoan Biden's inevitable ascension to the nomination. I of course, think Biden is completely fine. I mean, he's obviously slipping away mentally, but from a policy position, I jive with the Bide' quite well. Third party candidate? Nah, I think Biden is just fine.
Did you not listen to @Dotini? Ol' Steve thinks Biden is the trojan horse concealing a horde of progressive pinkos within. I imagine this is the angle Trump central is also going with, as the cupboard is pretty much bare by now as regards positives with which to promote the orange pres to anyone other than end-times evangelicals.

Of course if the progs had that much power within the Demo party they surely would've ensured the selection of a far more attractive stalking horse than Sleepy.

Last edited:
Larry Elder, an American black conservative, has put out a movie called Uncle Tom. Black Trump supporters catch a lot of grief (much like Trump supporters here), so he made a documentary about it. I guess this part didn't make it into the movie.

edit: another video from the movie

Last edited:
How is it possible that conservatives have gerrymandered themselves into lose-winning two of the last three presidencies,
Lie. Bush won Florida. The dems only wanted to recount heavenly democrat areas, the Supreme court shot them down. And Trump flat out won the electoral college.
stolen a Supreme Court seat,
Lie. The senate was controlled by Republicans, "elections have consequences" it is their job to approve or disapprove judges.
and saddled us with the worst leadership in history,
Says you. Citation needed.
while also developing an even larger persecution complex than ever before?
If you don't see the bias in the media, then I don't know what to tell you. Here is one example to look for. Trump wonders, or speculates about something, and the media always adds the words 'without evidence Trump says...'. The guy can not even speculate without the press jumping all over him.

If anybody else has been wondering what, exactly, was about to come out that prompted Trump to spend the last couple days constantly attacking Biden, wait no more:

Ee0pjKKXYA48Eib

You realize we are in the middle a pandemic, right?

So I guess you believe he should not have shut down the country. huskeR32 says, "No lockdowns, everyone keep working!"

I don't mean to put words in your mouth, I hate it when it happens to me, but what else do you mean?

Black swan events are, by nature, unprecedented. This too shall pass.

Do I get it right that if Trump wins, that will mean that Russia influenced the elections, and if Biden wins, that will mean China won the meddling game?

It's not Trump vs Biden then. It's Putin vs Xi.
:lol:👍

It's almost as if being a deliberately inflammatory dick with a contemptible public persona that led to him being mocked for it 30 years before he even became president has consequences for how he is responded to in public when he makes his "speculation" in between his bouts of actually just making 🤬 up entirely and claiming that it's true.

Hell, it's almost as if his super supportive sycophants don't actually care whether what he's saying is true or not, because they can come up with some tortured reading for what he "actually means" every single time he says something that's laughably untrue; even retroactively insisting that Trump is some sort of big picture "shut down the country, because better safe than sorry" genius strategizer when it comes to pandemic response when we're only two months away from that being such an bad joke that you'd think Norm Macdonald made it up to bomb on purpose.

But of course, things aren't free speech if he doesn't like them, so none of that can be true I guess.

If you don't see the bias in the media, then I don't know what to tell you. Here is one example to look for. Trump wonders, or speculates about something, and the media always adds the words 'without evidence Trump says...'. The guy can not even speculate without the press jumping all over him.
Trump is as much to blame there as you blame the media for the piss poor ways he gets his thought across.

This:
Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???”
Is not the worst thing to tweet out if you're speaking in context of keeping people safe while there's a highly infectious virus out there.

However, what it actually followed:
With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA.
Highlights that he's asking if the election should be postponed b/c he doesn't agree with how votes will be made.

But of course, things aren't free speech if he doesn't like them, so none of that can be true I guess.
Kind of like "it's only prejudice if it's black Trumpers at the receiving end because Dems are the real racists". In thrall to a classic narcissist who demands apologies at every turn but has never once apologised for an unprecedented death toll and an upending of rights and constitutional privileges, it's no wonder Trumpies like to follow suit and constantly claim victimhood for themselves.

Last edited:
Back