The GTPFIA Sports Car Championship

• Thread starter Jav
  • 379 comments
What was the final decision on the club vs championship Javier? Not that it really matter for me, I'm showing up no matter what the decision are.

I just hope people show up this weekend. Short track, could be fun with some cars on the track ;)

Guys I've taken the remaining sessions down, from here on we will go with the club racing concept instead of a championship. Untill the multiple class issue is resolved we will stay away from it and stay with single class.

Which car will it be? Maybe I'll buy it to race with you guys as my schedule should be a bit freer during S4.

My Family has invited me for Thanksgiving Turkey and I am honored in excepting this invitation. I will be a no show at the race this weekend.

It's race day and all I see is people not showing. Should I be spending my Saturday to get ready or will the race be postponed. I would love to race, but I do have better things to do than getting ready for something thats not going to happen. So please inform me.

And to livemusic, we are running the Riley DP, I'm sorry no one here have given you that answer before ;)

I did read your post Jav, but it doesn't tell me what I ask..

I can ask more precise. Are we going through with the club race with at least 4 of the drivers out of it? (Just to remind you that the last two races had 4 drivers. Is it worth it to pay for a server?)

Sorry for that. I should've explain myself better on that post.
We will be doing special monthly events or perhaps bi-weekly, hopefully that way we can get more people to sign up. I will be posting about it in the coming weeks.

Ok, may I suggest you talk to Masi as well, I just can't see any reason at all to have two guys on two different sides arranging stuff. I like the effort from both of you and even if he wants to do a different type of racing doesn't mean we all could work on the same page from GTP.

And if you want any kind of help I will be available to help out. I also have some kind of plans to do a championship in the future, but I would hope to do it with guys like yourself and others who are willing to put a bit more into it than just sit down and race.

Looking forward to your post man.

Hey guys, I finally got wifi back, from the times I've checked in periodically, I've noticed it's now one car club racing due to low participation? that seems fine, is there any more to the story than that.... obviously other than what's on this page? Just curious.

Hey guys, I finally got wifi back, from the times I've checked in periodically, I've noticed it's now one car club racing due to low participation? that seems fine, is there any more to the story than that.... obviously other than what's on this page? Just curious.
I'm waiting for the new build to see what happens with the hosted sessions, if we're still going to need to own all cars in use I'd like to start with an MX5/Solstice 60 minute race at Spa, if they in fact change to the standard system I'd like to do some multi-class racing. It all depends on what comes on the new build.

Jav
I'm waiting for the new build to see what happens with the hosted sessions, if we're still going to need to own all cars in use I'd like to start with an MX5/Solstice 60 minute race at Spa, if they in fact change to the standard system I'd like to do some multi-class racing. It all depends on what comes on the new build.

When does the new build come out may I ask?

Back