The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,229 views
Yeah, i dont like it that much anyway. But it still wears a Mini badge!
 
Found this nice Mk1! love it!

Any news on your Mini, Motorer?
 

Attachments

  • 60_austinminimk1rear.jpg
    60_austinminimk1rear.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 11
hey,
check this out. Found this story on the net. They are making new clubman shells, just like the round nose. awesomes!

gotta get me one of those!
 
bumpage. love that story.

I wish i had better news about my MINI. I had just taken it to the shop to put the Oscari kit on it and as i was driving home, i was in a semi's blind spot when he was changing lanes. He crushed my mini right under his wheels..........



.....just kidding. Sorry if i made anyone cry, lol, but hey, i still haven't got my mini, just driving a civic at the moment. I put a lot mileage on it, and i intend to run it into the ground, so it will be a while.
 
Motorer1
bumpage. love that story.

I wish i had better news about my MINI. I had just taken it to the shop to put the Oscari kit on it and as i was driving home, i was in a semi's blind spot when he was changing lanes. He crushed my mini right under his wheels..........



.....just kidding.QUOTE]


:scared: :scared: :scared:

You had me freaking out there!

You still planing to get an original Mini?
 
my mate just got a '94 35th anniversary edition mini. and man is it nice!! leather interior :D

i want to get a mini one day. but i wont be keeping that standard engine ;)
 
Cool, can you get some pics?

I see you are from Brisbane. Are you from the Northside?
 
yeah mate ill try and get some pics tomorrow night. :)

and nope im on the southside.
 
Sweet!

Im on the northside, kinda near Redcliffe.

Theres about 5 yellow Clubman's in the area around my place. Are there many Mini's over that side?
 
nice :) yeah theres heaps, i saw an immaculate white one yesterday, the only thing that made me frown about it, is it had a stupid graphic down the side.. you know the ones car dealers put on cars to make them more "attractive".. well it was like that a green and pink swirl.. :P other than that it was perfect.
and there will be another one when i save up enough ;) then starts the 13sec 1/4mile mini project :D (not that hard to achieve) and wouldnt it scare the GT's and HSV's hehehehe. ;)
 
And it wouldnt just scare them on the strip, its burn them on the corners too!
 
Hmmm, I think I better get a job soon. I'll be able to get my P's at the end of next year and I'll be needing a mini to drive. I've seen a few for sale around the place and I saw a few mini work shops around here in Adelaide. Looks like I'll be able to get a mini and a good chance of a nice body kit and tuned engine, IF I have the money.:)
 
Yeah, i got my learners about a week ago.

I havent had a chance to drive mums yet, but dad wants to do something about the brakes before i go. Its either that, or learn in the Pajero. :scared:

Dads been trying to convince me not to get a Mini, cos of the reliablity and cost of spare parts. I need lots of $$$ to not buy a dud. Yet another :scared: !


:scared: :scared: :scared:
 
My dad's started teaching me to drive in a Mini Mayfair.
 
ultrabeat
My dad's started teaching me to drive in a Mini Mayfair.

You suck Danny!:D
I wish my dad would start teaching me to drive now.:(
 
Good News!

Ive been learning to drive in a Mini too. Looks like your the odd one out, Radicool!

Ive been going ok, just pottering around the local neighborhood. Its been pretty cool.
 
Just 1 year to go! I think I should save up for a Mini instead of an Ipod.
 
Think of it this way - Can an iPod take you places? Do burnouts? pull chicks?

eh? eh?
 
You never know what Apple will do next, but hey, i still would take the mini. Who needs 40gb of memory? Honestly, its ludicris
 
I got some pics of my favorite Mini of all time, the Clubman GT. Complete with 1275cc engine. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • Cheapthrills.jpg
    Cheapthrills.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
:drool:
 

Attachments

  • gt1.jpg
    gt1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 12
last of 'em.

Jack
 

Attachments

  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
wow, bro, i really blew as far as being part of the mINI team. Much apologies, please accept the following gorgeous pics as a sign.
 

Attachments

  • mini%20bday%20cc2.gif
    mini%20bday%20cc2.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 14
Back