• 450 comments
Found this nice Mk1! love it!

Any news on your Mini, Motorer?

Attachments

• 60_austinminimk1rear.jpg
    60_austinminimk1rear.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
bumpage. love that story.

I wish i had better news about my MINI. I had just taken it to the shop to put the Oscari kit on it and as i was driving home, i was in a semi's blind spot when he was changing lanes. He crushed my mini right under his wheels..........

.....just kidding. Sorry if i made anyone cry, lol, but hey, i still haven't got my mini, just driving a civic at the moment. I put a lot mileage on it, and i intend to run it into the ground, so it will be a while.

Motorer1
bumpage. love that story.

I wish i had better news about my MINI. I had just taken it to the shop to put the Oscari kit on it and as i was driving home, i was in a semi's blind spot when he was changing lanes. He crushed my mini right under his wheels..........

.....just kidding.QUOTE]

:scared: :scared: :scared:

You had me freaking out there!

You still planing to get an original Mini?

my mate just got a '94 35th anniversary edition mini. and man is it nice!! leather interior :D

i want to get a mini one day. but i wont be keeping that standard engine ;)

Sweet!

Im on the northside, kinda near Redcliffe.

Theres about 5 yellow Clubman's in the area around my place. Are there many Mini's over that side?

nice :) yeah theres heaps, i saw an immaculate white one yesterday, the only thing that made me frown about it, is it had a stupid graphic down the side.. you know the ones car dealers put on cars to make them more "attractive".. well it was like that a green and pink swirl.. :P other than that it was perfect.
and there will be another one when i save up enough ;) then starts the 13sec 1/4mile mini project :D (not that hard to achieve) and wouldnt it scare the GT's and HSV's hehehehe. ;)

Hmmm, I think I better get a job soon. I'll be able to get my P's at the end of next year and I'll be needing a mini to drive. I've seen a few for sale around the place and I saw a few mini work shops around here in Adelaide. Looks like I'll be able to get a mini and a good chance of a nice body kit and tuned engine, IF I have the money.:)

Yeah, i got my learners about a week ago.

I havent had a chance to drive mums yet, but dad wants to do something about the brakes before i go. Its either that, or learn in the Pajero. :scared:

Dads been trying to convince me not to get a Mini, cos of the reliablity and cost of spare parts. I need lots of $$$ to not buy a dud. Yet another :scared: !

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Good News!

Ive been learning to drive in a Mini too. Looks like your the odd one out, Radicool!

Ive been going ok, just pottering around the local neighborhood. Its been pretty cool.

I got some pics of my favorite Mini of all time, the Clubman GT. Complete with 1275cc engine. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Cheapthrills.jpg
    Cheapthrills.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 5
wow, bro, i really blew as far as being part of the mINI team. Much apologies, please accept the following gorgeous pics as a sign.

Attachments

• mini%20bday%20cc2.gif
    mini%20bday%20cc2.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
Back