The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,239 views
I'll join your mini club. I love mini's.
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
Seriously!? :(

No, but that is my theory. You should have seen what my mom did to my dad's Camaro. ouch.
 
thisa one
 

Attachments

  • 1976 mini clubman.jpg
    1976 mini clubman.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 59
its not mine.....yet!!!

Its been playing up lately, my dad thinks there could be water in the distributer, and this is stopping cylinders from firing, but fuel still goes into the bores...then, all of a sudden the car just takes off.... But other than that, shes running fine!

I could be getting a new head-deck for it, seeing as how the last one was stolen (Bastards!). Weve only got 2 speakers, but god do they pump!
 
Awesome. A while back i wanted to get a Mini imported to San Diego (in cali) for down under, but i didn't have the green. wish I was there so I could buy one!
 
Sort of. My old boss when I worked at Subway is a car collecter(he owns 6 of em in So Cal), and he lets me drive his 03 Cooper S (black, checkered top, John Cooper Works package) as long as I keep his six cars showroom quality. This guy is my hero, his garage consists of:
1. Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG
2. Porsche 911 Turbo
3. the mini
4. Lexus LX470 (this one is a ***** to wash!)
5. Ferrari 355 Spyder
6. 67 Baja Bug

I go over to his place 4 times a week to polish, clean and wax his rides, and payment is to cruise in a MINI.
 
yeah, can't wait till I can buy my own. It is gonna be like the red one I posted earlier.
 
the perfect pair of acessories for your mini.
 

Attachments

  • classic12 twins.jpg
    classic12 twins.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 70
Im gonna get a red mini for my first car with white stipes and a white roof.
 
Has anyone seen any nice mini body kits out?? I've searched a little online with no luck. I'm thinking of nice body kits like in The Italian Job. Thanks.

Nick:cheers:
 
Cool kits both are not to bad, I have to say I still like the ones in the italian job though, they look like how a mini should when you buy one. Thanks Forgot to mention I like the interior on the Zeemax kit it's better than stock.👍

Nick:cheers:
 
Hey i'll join! We have owned many mini's in the past including an estate :odd:

Why is there loads of photos of the BMW 1 series in here though?
 
the new mini, its a BMW!

Its not even made by the same people as the original!!

:banghead:
 
Im not being serious, im just saying they may aswell have called it that!

The new Mini is just a money making scheme by BMW!
 
Yeah, it's actually like Smart and Mercedes ;)
 
They also used all the technology from Land Rover to produce the X5 the sold them to Ford!
 
Yup who i work for!!

Do you know Rover have to pay BMW to use the Rover name as they still own it!!

MG is all they really have left! :trouble:
 
Dude, please refrain from dissing the new Mini. I know some people think it is low-key Beimer, but here we like all minis, original and new BMW. Simply call it the BMW Mini Cooper.
 
BMW, like all large companies, is full of assholes and such but give them credit for doing a fairly good job designing the new Mini. If you look at what Ford has done to Jaguar it's apparent that BMW is definately not the worst of the bunch.
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Has anyone seen any nice mini body kits out?? I've searched a little online with no luck. I'm thinking of nice body kits like in The Italian Job. Thanks.

Nick:cheers:

They used the factory custom body kits (I beleive its called the Aero Kit) in the Italian Job. Man, that S Theoron drove had such a high supercharger squel!
 
Back