The heck

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ranman20
  • 8 comments
  • 1,035 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,503
United States
Prince George's
Messages
Team-Piggysmalls
This b spec historic is still making me mad. Tried all your ideas gtp but its making me say the F word more. I'm break this dam ps3
 
Use a chapparal 2J, level up your driver more, don't tell him to floor it on the Cote D Azur chicane OR the last corner or he'll crash, and most of all, take a chill pill.
 
lbpomg95
Use a chapparal 2J, level up your driver more, don't tell him to floor it on the Cote D Azur chicane OR the last corner or he'll crash, and most of all, take a chill pill.

I don't have one yet. My bob is lvl 31. I might just play something else
 
I used my level 40 bob and the 2J race car. Also I made my driver decrease pace at the chicanes and you should win the race with no problem.
 
Not as mad this time. But he keeps letting the 2j pass him like wtf
 
optiongamers
I used my level 40 bob and the 2J race car. Also I made my driver decrease pace at the chicanes and you should win the race with no problem.

I don't have the 2j, I got the toyota 7
 
Tried all your ideas gtp but its making me say the F word more. I'm break this dam ps3

0001.png
 
We have a B-spec forum. In that forum you'll find a huge thread full of the info you need, but then you already know that as you've already posted in it...

www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159100

We don't need another thread on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back