The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,787 views
well I gotta go for the time being, I might be back soon
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
if holden re did the HQ monaro (original bodyshape, new interior, power steering, 6speed tranny etc) with an LS6 engine, limited slip diff with a 3.45:1 ratio and 18x10 inch wheels, id buy it.

not one of these friggen commodores though.

I think holden ever made something like a basic HQ- HZ kingswood with just a few newer features but still keep it basic and simple and sold it cheap about the same price as a hyundai they would sell heaps of them
 
but if they did that, they wouldnt pass the new tests for safety. when i was in highschool one of my friends had an old HG kingy. it had no seatbelts :lol:
 
I knew about CSV. They make a sick 330kW version of the commodore.
 
And a 330kW Monaro called the Mondo!

In motor they did a comparo between the Coupe GTS, Mondo 330, Corvette C5...The GTS won.
 
I got that mag, don't you just love the Mondo.....:drool:

BTW, hey slide :)
 
Hey!

The mondo is awesome, BTW did you see the extra rear lights...very nice.
 
Don't you think that the 180kW HSV blown six should be put in the Monaro instead of the 171kW

Motor did a comparo between the 180kW ralliart magna and the V6 monaro...guess...who...won...........

Magna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

Man, I don't know what to believe now :(
eddy go with Dude, it was only very vague info I got, so I am prolly wrong. OK?
 
ofcourse it won, the monaro is much heavier and is a peice of crap. id love a new ralliart magna.
 
Well apparently a Monaro outran a contingent of pigs down Perth way, a while ago. Maybe Jagman could back me up on that.
 
The magna is pretty cool...but I think RWD or AWD would have been better than FWD!
 
Originally posted by Jazza
Well apparently a Monaro outran a contingent of pigs down Perth way, a while ago. Maybe Jagman could back me up on that.
havent heard that one
 
I out ran a HSV once it got pissed off when I put my foot down at about 220
 
:lol:
Maybe I was wrong, but in the West Australian there was an article about a new Monaro outruning a cop car. Dunno when it was, but I was sure it was down perth way.
 
Back