The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,778 views
if you didnt shop that id have to say hsv have lost their mind. that car is crap. no offense :lol:
 
HSV made an Astra back in the early nineties called the SV1800.
 
Eddy has arrived :lol:

Well guess what. I just happen to know that the Holden Fan Club is the 10th Top Replied thread on GTPlanet! :Party:
 
well...i dropped a huge burnout in the commy thismorning. not much tread left on the already rooted tyres. i had constant smoke for approx 30 - 35 metres before i stopped. gotta buy new tyres tomorrow :lol:
 
it was fun but theres 1 big dark line with a rubber spray from my driveway into a circle and down the street. ill be in **** for it i think.
 
Originally posted by sliderulz
New Holden Motto For The Club

Hours Of Leisurely Driving Every Night
Oi! I made that up long tie ago! It was in my sig for about a month! :)
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Eddy has arrived :lol:

Well guess what. I just happen to know that the Holden Fan Club is the 10th Top Replied thread on GTPlanet! :Party:
:Party: Sik man! Lets celebrate! :Party:
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
well...i dropped a huge burnout in the commy thismorning. not much tread left on the already rooted tyres. i had constant smoke for approx 30 - 35 metres before i stopped. gotta buy new tyres tomorrow :lol:
Sik, dude! I woulda love to have seen it!
 
Originally posted by sliderulz
V8 commodore is it?

nope its a 3.8 v6. heads are ported and polished, yella terra rockers, 10.8 compression ratio and chipped. its a sweet car donk. im glad its a manual too. dunno why people get automatic cars... :thatsodd:
 
Hello mates, let's go check out were HFC is on the Top Replied now eh!
 
sweeet we are now the 9th Top Replied thread in GTP :Party:

BTW, Dudebusta...it's a secret ;)
 
Alright, I'll tell because that's just the kind person I am :lol:

Go to Top Posters, then down the bottom it will have Forums/Threads (click on that) and Bob's Your Uncle :)
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
whats a secret?
How to find out what the top replied threads are...that's what you wanted to know wasn't it?
 
Back