The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,773 views
the ref we usually have 4 school soccer practices with his whistle when he is riding on his push bike to the game :lol:
 
yeah i had SS there and i deleted it without changing it. sorry mum.
 
hey, I never knew we had a :tk: smilie

oh well, I'll never use it anyway :lol:
 
have you seen the :tk: RS-01 (the ZZII, the ZZII is now for sale and they changed it to RS-01) anyways, you can tell what car inspired it. It looks so much like a :mclaren: f1
 
oh wait. I think I know what happens at 2500. You get a porn star that accompanies you across the web (like that ****ty BonzieBuddy (that purple gorilla)) and gives you cyber-lap dances :lol:
 
i think youve reached the age where all you think about is porn and getting leverage. i liked that stage in life :lol:
 
you stop thinking about it about 10 minutes after your first root. you get the satisfaction of knowing it aint all what you thought it would be.
 
well i'm gonna go man. nothing much is happening round here. later
 
Back