The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,771 views
I just got back from a carnival, they had GT3 there on the big screen! I spent around $37 on that, my mum wouldn't give no more! :mad: :lol:
 
Your avatar program must be crap, eh, to have the avatars you were making me to stuff up?
 
BTW, when I replied to your PM, I was talking about buckets of drool! :lol:
 
i read that one

and no, my avatar program isn't crap. it was too big and to bring the file size down, it had to make the picture quality worse. and I had to bring it down a lot

BTW, gotta go man...later
 
Damn you ed! really:mad: I was gonna stick Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! as my title! I hate you now! :p
 
hey slide

nothing much...got a friend sleeping over...he's playing Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun on the laptop while I'm on the internet with my desktop posting here :)
 
Could you make me an avatar using some pics I'm about to post, all are already 100x100 and are jpg's?
 
First one
ls1sc.jpg
 
Cool I'll attach the next one :cool: .

Need to find it now...Hold on a sec
 
Back