sliderulz Messages 1,276 Jun 9, 2002 #543 BTW...For the second time I made the top posters in 24 hours. But you are in the top posters of the month...Congrats.
BTW...For the second time I made the top posters in 24 hours. But you are in the top posters of the month...Congrats.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Jun 9, 2002 #546 thanks. 24 hour is easy i've been in the month about 3 times now (don't mean to brag)
sliderulz Messages 1,276 Jun 9, 2002 #548 Whereas I still have a while to go till I hit 1000...I really want that 1000 posts!
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 Jun 10, 2002 #551 hey slide youdo realise they were turbo chargers dont you?
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 Jun 10, 2002 #553 just change the amount of colours to 80. its will reduce the file size.
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 Jun 10, 2002 #557 heres a transparency of that flag. i sped it up a bit too. look better? Attachments ozzi-flag.gif 7.5 KB · Views: 35
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 Jun 10, 2002 #558 thats different for some reason what the ****? that looks crap. didnt look like that in photoshop.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Jun 10, 2002 #559 there's a little black dot flashing at the bottom of the post (on the flag I mean) as well
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 Jun 10, 2002 #560 somethings ****ed with that flag but heres his avatar with only 80 colours. Attachments blow.gif 32.3 KB · Views: 30
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 Jun 10, 2002 #561 i knew hed cry about that you say it and see what he does. might cry to jordan