The Holy Grail

• Thread starter Frosty
  • 5 comments
After many a controler hitting the floor (buying a new one soon), and endless try agains against the ghost car, i finally got the Sclass licesnce.  I almost cried when i got it.  Thoughts and Opinions please.

ing hard is what I have to say.  I could not pass the 8th test for the life of me.  I tried for about an hour at a time on two different days.  Then I went back to it and got it on the second run.  The others weren't too terribly bad, none of the other tests took over an hour.

I went to bed last night with only #7 and 8 remaining... 7 seemed easy enough because i got within 2 secs. on my first try... i'm scared about 8 though!

will let yall know tomorrow if i got it!

What's so hard about it?  Well, test #8 puts you in a Toyota GT-One, an over-powered rear wheel drive car.  If you don't have good throttle control, be prepared for much spinning out, something that's not good for your time.  Now, put this car in a very tight, twisty course with so many tough turns that you have nightmares about it.  Complete this by watching the demo driver take the course like a monkey on crack.  And then realize that you couldn't hope to drive that well even if that hot-young intern was offering to put out if you could.  The first time I completed the track, I had around 1'44.  You need to complete it in 1'35 for bronze.  I knew I was going to be sitting there for a while.

i tried it for about an hour last night before i gave up... i thought the slow miata test was hard!  my best time was 1:35.134 - bronze is 1:35 - SO CLOSE it makes me so mad.  this is extremely frustrating.... anyway after work can anyone guess where i'll be????

Back