The "Honestly I Didn't Cut the Chicane to beat the Enzo" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mooman117
  • 186 comments
  • 22,178 views
Same,I used a tuned 599 I cut at the end because the car has no brakes and I swerve into the gravel but I get gold
 
A deer jumped out at every chicane..I had to swerve through the gravel at 200 and pass one of the all time great supercars for the win to avoid them
 
Is it even possible to win with a stock car that's not an Enzo and without cutting?

I cut a couple and still was behind. Cut a few more and won only by a small margin.

It is very possible.
 
I went round every chicane perfectly and unless someone can prove otherwise, I don't really care for your accusations.
 
What's a chicane? :crazy:
 
We need a patch to insert land mines into the sand traps inside the chicanes along the Mulsane.

I love this idea. :lol:👍 If the damage physics were more impressive, then it would be one hell of a good time.
 
I don't find the need to. I can easily win without cutting. I am using a fully tuned enzo though. Lol

👍👍 :) all 900 horsepower for me :dopey:
 
I didn't cheat. I used a tuned 430 and won on the 3rd try. No cutting at all, just hard driving.
 
LOL :lol: that was good,

I didnot see any chicken either :lol::lol::lol:

We need a patch to insert land mines into the sand traps inside the chicanes along the Mulsane.

Or..., as Fernando Alonso calls them..., chickens.
 
Or..., as Fernando Alonso calls them..., chickens.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-57Thiyvy8">YouTube Link




Thats hilarious! :lol:
 
the grinding made me do it!!:dunce:
 
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I see the seasonals in two ways. A way to earn quick cash; and sometimes a challenge to be enjoyed.
 
picture.php


It wasn't me it was the enzo that cut through the gravel. Honest!:)
 


This prove i play fair?

all aids off, ABS 1
 
@robert
You using a wheel or just DS3? smooth driving there :)
 
With a tuned Ferrari, on racing softs, there's no need to cut the chicanes. Did it with an Enzo & scuderia no problems :)
 
I did it on my very first run in a 430 by completely making a hash of my braking point and attempting a pass that just wasn't there. Haven't needed to do it since.
 
@PureLogic
g25 ... a lil warn haha

and thanks
 
In S.E. I cut, I bump, I tailgate, I will do anything to reach gold :D
Obviously online I'm a gentleman but offline ...

My feelings EXCATLLY.. Well said.And YES, everytime I ran the race I Cut it, if they didnt want me to cut it, there would be some kinda wall there like on the monza track..lol
 
My feelings EXCATLLY.. Well said.And YES, everytime I ran the race I Cut it, if they didnt want me to cut it, there would be some kinda wall there like on the monza track..lol

Apparently, the sandtrap can't stop us! :sly:
 
Yes I cut it, online I'm racing against friends and the aim of the game is fun, fair racing. But offline I am trying to make as much money as quickly as possible, I would win easily with cutting chicanes, but why not speed the process up, I can cut 20-30 secs from cutting corners.
 
I can now say, honestly I didn't cut the chicanes, any of them, to beat the Enzo.

Since I normally cut the last chicane too, I wanted to see what the least modded car I could use to win without cutting.

I used a 430 Scuderia, no aero kit, 1350kg, 576pp, 611hp, RH tires and 100%on the engine limiter.

Sort of did it with 599hp, but that last chicane was a little iffy.
 
Just as I was about to brake for the final chicane, I found out that new Bob is not the Stig! The shock of this revelation meant I went straight on.

(I don't really believe these lies)
 
Eh? There's a 2nd chicane at the end?!?!?! :guilty:
 
With a tuned 458? It's easy, especially with full tuning and racing softs. This is not worth bragging about.

Agreed. The question is whether it can be done on sports softs without cheating.
 
my unmodified 430 scud can beat an enzo with sports medium tyres. No need to spend all that cash on some racing softs.
 
Back