The "Honestly I Didn't Cut the Chicane to beat the Enzo" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mooman117
  • 186 comments
  • 22,218 views
I can't read those French road signs!...:dunce:
 
"I have sight problems, I swear I didn't see the chicane at the Muslane straight and cut it at high speeds by passing trough the sand, relentlessly on every chicane."
 
I swear my Enzo is stock with a stock engine, a stock exhaust, a stock engine that doesn't produce 900HP, sport tires, and don't worry that thing on the back doesn't do anything, it's just for the show. Unfortunately I can't do the seasonals as I can't have PSN and GT5 at the same time, even after clearing my chace.
 
Guys, I know this is meant to be funny and I am cutting every chicane possible to finish in the quickest time possible and get the credit. But does this not make me a hypocrite for criticizing the guys who cheated on nurburgring time trial.
 
I did the event with a stock 458 (just racing softs on it) and didnt cut the chicane, but i accidentaly bumped him a bit, but it wasnt on purpose. But I would have gotten him though
 
I beat the Enzo with a F40. No cutting.
...but the F40 was modded to the max with soft tires. I spun out once and only just barely beat the Enzo.
 
won with f430 maxed out with r3, and with 458 maxed out r3
 
I beat them all easily with my 900bhp Enzo on softs, no cutting was required although staying on track was challenging enough...
 
With all the posts about corner cutting we could even start a new comp...Forget about fastest time,how about a comp for shortest distance travelled???:sly:
 
I am playing as fairly I can online, but offline I while grinding, I just want to get as much money as quick as possible. I just cut the chicanes. Of course I can beat them easily without cutting.
 
I did not cut the chicanes to beat that Enzo, if a 922hp Enzo, fully tuned won't get the job done, I don't know what will. I may not be able to beat the Expert Challenge, but Cavallino is a "no problem" I just don't turn 3:15"s :dopey:
 
Gotta lol at this thread,cheating on the ring was frowned upon now its`cool`to cheat by cutting chicanes just to get a quicker time.:)
 
Honestly i didn't cut the chicane to beat the Enzo.
 
With a tuned 458? It's easy, especially with full tuning and racing softs. This is not worth bragging about.

I'm in this club :)
 
my unmodified 430 scud can beat an enzo with sports medium tyres. No need to spend all that cash on some racing softs.

Notsureifserious.jpg
 
I beat the Enzo......with a stock Enzo and RH tires. 3:51. No shortcuts.
 
I am not to proud to admit i cut the chicanes on Sarth, but i always cut them whether i need to or not-simply because i hate slowing down on the Mulsane straight.

beats me why someone would want to spoil such a long straight by sticking 2 diversions in the way! :crazy:👎 :sick:
 
I used a stock Enzo only with racing hard tyres. After some tries I won by cutting the 1st and last chicane.

Honest :D
 
I cut that track like mad Sweeney Todd! :cool:

I'm proud of it! Cutting those chicanes actually takes more skill than not cutting it. :D
 
How are you supposed to see these chicanes anyhow? There’s always that mysterious dust bowl hovering above them!



This one may put a smile on your faces, being a muscle car guy I know beans about Ferraris, so I only recently discovered that my 458 Italia has 7 gears and not 6 as I supposed. And that after a full weekend of grinding for $$$ at la Sarthe…💡💡💡
 

Attachments

I beat it honestly the first time around with an Italia. After that, I was grinding it, so, you know...
 
I got him cleanly, on the last corner.
 
First lap was a perfect lap, just to know what time I would do the lap in.
After that I ran a few laps for Credits so no need to drive perfect.
 
3:46 ish cutting all of them...

Man am i slow :lol:

Although im not sure where im losing time im flying down the straight's im not ending up in the sand at the end... what am i missing :crazy:

Meh still easy money and sometimes i get to drift the chicanes :dopey:
 
There really isn't any need, I get the enzo or both way before tarmac'd run off section of the track.

3.42 sec no cutting, not in an enzo though. In a tuned 458.
 
Used the Scuderia with NO short cuts. Bumped the 1st place Enzo on the last corner and squeezed by.
 
I didn't cut the chicanes down the mulsanne... I cut the last chicane. :D
 
I never needed to cut the chicanes in order to finish 1st. I just chose to cut them in order to grind.
 
=Splat=
I never needed to cut the chicanes in order to finish 1st. I just chose to cut them in order to grind.

Me too.
I had to prove I could win clean first, but every second counts when grinding
 
Back