The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Note to self must add parts in order, wondered why stage 5 wouldn't install lol. My first mod will be up in a min. Didn't take long including 4 program installs, a few errors, food and actual playing around.

Edit: Here ya'll go

OK so info
Engine Drivetrain LSD and Transmission - 787b Race car
Chassis - ISF RM (good at front but needs 10mm more at rear)
Colour - Midnight purple pearl
Suspension - not sure -40 -40 ??
Triple plate, Stage 5 engine, race flywheel all came with engine :)
Detuned to around 700hp (torque seems really low though?)

Nice looking car for your first attempt. 👍

DennisG40

What chassis is under that Focus?

I have used the alfa 8C chassis! also used the focus WRC suspension, but on the pic it´s on the lowest point (-50/-50) so I have to change it tomorrow, because the focus have to be a little bit lower I think!

@youngun: very good first try! the rx-8 looks pretty cool! if that chassis is al little bit to small, may be try the weds sport is 350-chassis! ;)

I have used the alfa 8C chassis! also used the focus WRC suspension, but on the pic it´s on the lowest point (-50/-50) so I have to change it tomorrow, because the focus have to be a little bit lower I think!

@youngun: very good first try! the rx-8 looks pretty cool! if that chassis is al little bit to small, may be try the weds sport is 350-chassis! ;)

Thought wed sport but may be to wide at front, ill google it. Got a few more coming alone, ams alpha 12 rep and a few show stoppers
Really wish they put the R3 in game

Why does my r35 hellafail keep bouncing, all parts are from xanavi gtr but fairly low and fairly cambered. Thought it night be gear box or lad but there standard now and still "hydraulics"

tqey.jpg

b82u.jpg

zdu3.jpg

yjm5.jpg

2a65x86.jpg

(Clockwise from top left)
Caterham 75

373 hp @ 5900 rpm
406 ft-lb @ 2600 rpm
-Ford Focus ST '06 inline-5 engine
This is a tough sucker to handle, but it sure is fun! :sly:

Mercedes Benz SLR-V12

615 hp @ 5300 rpm
751 ft-lb @ 2500 rpm
-Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG engine
An awesome, AWESOME cruiser. More torque than... well anything really. :lol:

Corvette ZRX

707 hp @ 7100-10100 rpm
556 ft-lb @ 6600 rpm
-Corvette ZR1 RM Chassis
-Hendrick Motorsports NASCAR engine, tuned to redline @ 10100 rpm, detuned to 707 hp.
-Stage 5 weight reduction, ballast to 909 kg
Surprisingly civilized, mostly due to the downforce and wider tires of the chassis. Great for endurance races.

Alfa Romeo 10C quattro

684 hp @ 9100 rpm
489 ft-lb @ 7600 rpm
- ZR1 RM chassis (credit to Gran Kustom and driftinziggy for this)
- Lexus LFA engine
- Audi R8 5.2 drivetrain
Just... wow. This is the best car I have ever driven in any GT. A beautiful car with handling to match. Just astounding. Make this if you can.👍👍👍

Last edited:
The Civillac

9507695460_06fab29fc6_h.jpg

Originally dreamt up by myself, but created by a very generous friend, the Civillac is a very skewed interpretation of the classic front wheel drive, V8 Cadillac sedan. Equipped with the 6.6 liter V8 (it fit like a glove) from the Pontiac Tempest Le Mans, the Civillac is whisper quiet, effortlessly quick and gets appropriately innapropriate gas mileage. To keep the ride bouncy and vibration free, the Civillac was equipped not with Cadillac's contemporary Magnetic Ride Control, but rather sourced with suspension components from a Tempest Le Mans that had only been in one previous accident. Sending the power to the front (and proper) wheels is an electronically controlled four speed automatic. It features other impressive technologies such as ABS. If you lament the loss of a luxury car that goes especially well with your leisure suit, the Civillac offers the perfect package.​

@ originalcheezit.. Thanks for the mention .. Although that particular car was built by none other than Gran Kustoms(see above your post).. I did request that particular chassis .. I will be posting more of my own creations soon :)

Lotus 111R [Baby Venom]

- 4.3 V8
- 600KG
- 10 Front 20 Rear Downforce
- Brembo Brake System
- Stage 3 Singe Turbo System
- Built for DBeav12's Cops and Cruise Room [Le Sarthe]
- 235+mph Before Chicane

Also this 111R wants to bite my head off every sharp corner, Or any corner in General. Also not Friendly on Fuel or Tires :lol:

Last edited:
Since i decided to give it out since i think its time :).

Heres my Settings

- Bentley 8 Suspension
- Camber 3.0
- Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08 Chassis

When you guys are generous enough to share your creations it's has put a lot more fun back into GT5 for me. I've been bored of GT5 for ages but thashing these cars around a few tracks has made me enjoy myself again.

Hopefully, if i add a few more of you on PSN you'll accept my friend request and share some of these beasts!

Thanks guys!

When you guys are generous enough to share your creations it's has put a lot more fun back into GT5 for me. I've been bored of GT5 for ages but thashing these cars around a few tracks has made me enjoy myself again.

Hopefully, if i add a few more of you on PSN you'll accept my friend request and share some of these beasts!

Thanks guys!

Why not 👍

Someone has a NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune '02 painted in a different color? I really like Nismos, and unfortunately my favorite (GT-R LM Road) does not work the hack paint.

Thanks guys!

Have you driven the cars I shared ? Hope they are good.

Lotus 111R [Baby Venom]

- 4.3 V8
- 600KG
- 10 Front 20 Rear Downforce
- Brembo Brake System
- Stage 3 Singe Turbo System
- Built for DBeav12's Cops and Cruise Room [Le Sarthe]
- 235+mph Before Chicane

Also this 111R wants to bite my head off every sharp corner, Or any corner in General. Also not Friendly on Fuel or Tires :lol:
I'm warning everyone, this thing is crazy. I had to chase it!

A special car I made for myself - Alfa Romeo TZ2 with 400+ to 600+ HP Custom Built Turbo with original powerplant. She makes vigorous noise when she's being massaged :D

9509918761_3dbd6f0884_b_d.jpg

9509918615_63a2c0419e_b_d.jpg

9509918697_9b573d66ba_b_d.jpg

9509918543_b7f7677689_b_d.jpg

9509918381_1b79e3f029_b_d.jpg

9509918455_022de3201a_b_d.jpg

This hot lady can reach over 300kmh on her way to the top

Replaced the custom transmission with a stock transmission with better final drive ratio + custom gear ratios to get rid the whining, now she makes clean harmonious sounds.
:D

Last edited:
Ok so rebuilt my R35 but its still hopping around. Can some please tell me why?? (Or is it against t&c?) all parts are from 2 cars chassis GTR tc and everything else Xanavi but as soon as i test on track, looks like i have hydralics.

you don´t have to change the transmission! that is what was told me, when I had that problem! may be try to change it in hex or use the original fullycustum-trans!

Back