Lotus Elise '96 [Baby Venom Older Brother]

- LS3 Single Turbo
- 700WHP
- Brembo Brake System
- 500KG
- Front | Rear Downforce
- Capable of 237MPH+
- Built for DBeav12's Cop and Cruise Room[Le Sarthe]

Compared to the 111R this is ALOT more scary to drive. Over Le Sarthe Bumps it gets air, and really does not like the bumps. Slides very easily. Has a Sports Soft Tune i developed, not much Understeer that is Noticable, I will probably make it lower :).

When i put my foot down.........​

Last edited:
What if there's an NSX in Wangan Midnight and Akio is a rich kid and decided to use the best of japan has to offer as a backup car if the old DEVIL Z is resting at home, behold the ultimate wangan cruiser king :

Acura NSX Twin Turbo " Devil NSX "

9515964276_bcf05b296a_b_d.jpg

This lean mean devil packs over 700+HP with redline at just over 11000 RPM - HUD displays 480 kmh speedo, and 18000rpm tachometer :dunce:

A custom built twin turbo high rpm setup that goes on like a bullet from 3000 rpm all the way to 11000 rpm on specially tuned C32B engine - no lag for this baby. Using stock 5 speed custom ratio that propels this DEVIL NSX to over 395+kmh / 245 mph buzzing at over 10000rpm - no gear whine is always good for Akio and his lovely passenger. Tuned for SSR7 on Comfort Soft tires.

A full boost version has close to 800HP, 14000rpm redline on a C32B :crazy: and awesome engine tunes :D

9515964306_4c51866b8e_b_d.jpg

Why an Acura ? Akio wants to know how it feels to drive a left hand drive car like Shima does with his BlackBird. He considers it as sign of good sportsmanship :lol:

Last edited:
^^No gear wine, but do you lose shifting animation in cockpit view by messing with stock gearbox? I lost it on every non paddle shift car (to my understanding, paddle actuations can be infinite, but the shift lever action can't)

^^No gear wine, but do you lose shifting animation in cockpit view by messing with stock gearbox? I lost it on every non paddle shift car (to my understanding, paddle actuations can be infinite, but the shift lever action can't)

I don't think so, my Alfa TZ2, Legendary FC, Kuroki R33 GTR all still has gear changing animation with custom ratio to have more than 300kmh top speed gearing. I'll check the NSX again just to be sure :D I use hex BTW.

I don't think so, my Alfa TZ2, Legendary FC, Kuroki R33 GTR all still has gear changing animation with custom ratio to have more than 300kmh top speed gearing. I'll check the NSX again just to be sure :D I use hex BTW.

I use hex too, perhaps I have been missing a step. Thanks for the input!👍

I use hex too, perhaps I have been missing a step. Thanks for the input!👍

Well, my Devil NSX still retain driver animation when changing gear, but FYI, the stock Acura has a lever animation glitch, so it has the hand holding the gear stick, but not actually animating the changing movement :( My Devil NSX is the same, the rest of my creation which uses stock transmission and custom ratio are okay with complete animation just like stock - I love Alfa TZ2 animation - long throw :lol:

TheKitten
Lotus Elise '96 [Baby Venom Older Brother]

- LS3 Single Turbo
- 700WHP
- Brembo Brake System
- 500KG
- Front | Rear Downforce
- Capable of 237MPH+
- Built for DBeav12's Cop and Cruise Room[Le Sarthe]

Compared to the 111R this is ALOT more scary to drive. Over Le Sarthe Bumps it gets air, and really does not like the bumps. Slides very easily. Has a Sports Soft Tune i developed, not much Understeer that is Noticable, I will probably make it lower :).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lgxdevil/9512525391/

When i put my foot down.........

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNjArmdKxQ">YouTube Link</a>
*sigh...
And that video, typical chase in our rooms...

Well, my Devil NSX still retain driver animation when changing gear, but FYI, the stock Acura has a lever animation glitch, so it has the hand holding the gear stick, but not actually animating the changing movement :( My Devil NSX is the same, the rest of my creation which uses stock transmission and custom ratio are okay with complete animation just like stock - I love Alfa TZ2 animation - long throw :lol:

Wow, didn't know that! I wonder what happens when adding more ratios than the stock gearbox has (adding a 6th/7th gear on a 5 speed). Will the driver keep shifting into oblivion :crazy: Love the NSX though.

Ziggy, that S13 is flawless, and the RB is a nice addition! 800 hp and rwd should be fun lol

Had a bit of an annoyance today, finished off 5 car but while working on my r35 Black touge, I loaded game and it registered as a Chromeline LP640, couldn't sell as a special. so went back removed everything I changed but then game didn't load, 7 times so gave up deleted and back to legal save. may start again with 2nd profile and start from scratch so I don't confuse my 1200 cars lol

What if there's an NSX in Wangan Midnight and Akio is a rich kid and decided to use the best of japan has to offer as a backup car if the old DEVIL Z is resting at home, behold the ultimate wangan cruiser king :

This lean mean devil packs over 700+HP with redline at just over 11000 RPM - HUD displays 480 kmh speedo, and 18000rpm tachometer :dunce:

A custom built twin turbo high rpm setup that goes on like a bullet from 3000 rpm all the way to 11000 rpm on specially tuned C32B engine - no lag for this baby. Using stock 5 speed custom ratio that propels this DEVIL NSX to over 395+kmh / 245 mph buzzing at over 10000rpm - no gear whine is always good for Akio and his lovely passenger. Tuned for SSR7 on Comfort Soft tires.

A full boost version has close to 800HP, 14000rpm redline on a C32B :crazy: and awesome engine tunes :D

Why an Acura ? Akio wants to know how it feels to drive a left hand drive car like Shima does with his BlackBird. He considers it as sign of good sportsmanship :lol:

Another great looking car my friend. 👍

Thanks, she's a real feisty one, check your gift box :)

Thanks Rido, car received and tested. I'm glad you warned me about her because you are right, feisty as hell. :lol: Its a good thing though because once you know what to expect, the drive is a dream. Love how she sounds too, music to my ears. 👍 Thanks again Rido for yet another great build. Appreciate the time and effort that must have went into creating such a great car. You are the best. :cheers:

Some of my creations.

S2000 GT1
9521327848_bc0bd49018_c.jpg

It's a Premium S2000 GT1. I believe it has around 600hp and it's a beast to drive, but a enjoyable beast :P

Viper RSF-10
9430486773_5bd74c1c22_c.jpg

Why the name? RS6 engine and F40 chassis. I believe that's enough.

Woah! This thing is certainly just what Akio is used to ;)
This thing must be a joy to drive!

Is it okay if I test it out on share?

Nice ride! 👍

Thanks Rido, car received and tested. I'm glad you warned me about her because you are right, feisty as hell. :lol: Its a good thing though because once you know what to expect, the drive is a dream. Love how she sounds too, music to my ears. 👍 Thanks again Rido for yet another great build. Appreciate the time and effort that must have went into creating such a great car. You are the best. :cheers:

:cheers: Thank you for the kind words, I'm currently restoring my old project, Honda S2000 '06 with F20C engine, this time is twin turbo with higher rpm - targeting at 10000rpm redline at very least, minimum target power is around 550HP and less than 1000kg, 210+mph top speed on a stock 6 speed custom ratio.

EDIT : Cargo. be sure to copy sheet A to B and C, just to make sure the edit will stay intact on all tuning sheet, if you do not copy it over when you change to sheet B, some of the edit in sheet A might disappear :)

Last edited:
:cheers: Thank you for the kind words, I'm currently restoring my old project, Honda S2000 '06 with F20C engine, this time is twin turbo with higher rpm - targeting at 10000rpm redline at very least, minimum target power is around 550HP and less than 1000kg, 210+mph top speed on a stock 6 speed custom ratio.

:drool:
I love your tunes! They are so inventive and beautifully polished and stylish!

Good job! 👍

Latest Posts

Back