The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Wasn't there a V10 Supra being built irl recently? All I remember is someone mentioning an LFA engine, then I saw a photo of a V10 block in a white Supra (just the block). Does anyone know about the car I'm talking about? I'd love to know what happened with it, and if it was genuinely an LFA engine.

Probably a Viper engine, I could imagine it being quite difficult to get your hands on an LFA V10.

10301455263_8837c7f1e8_o.jpg

10301310455_6a2ecf3ef1_o.jpg

This is my personal car, so it's not up for trade right now.

This Tuscan is a simple creature (well, compared to my recent hybriding monstrosities).
Its naturally aspirated straight 6 has been tuned to produce 523hp and redline at a hair-raising 10400 rpm. That delicious sound is played through some equally tasty Lamborghini pipes. The whole setup sits on a Toyota 7 chassis and weighs in at a featherlight 820kg. This is a squirrly mother, even with the gobs of downforce from the ol' 7. But that's just the TVR way :sly:.

Just an idea...

Someone should make a Dauer EB110 Replica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_EB110

The Dauer EB110 at the bottom.

Use an MR car with the same wheelbase. I think the Cien might work.
Just check the link and scan all the jazz that's on there.

Of course paint it in its iconic sky blue.
(Sorry I don't hack)

The car has 4 Turbos. So good luck trying to implement that into the car ;)

Last edited:
Its naturally aspirated straight 6 has been tuned to produce 523hp and redline at a hair-raising 10400 rpm. That delicious sound is played through some equally tasty Lamborghini pipes. The whole setup sits on a Toyota 7 chassis and weighs in at a featherlight 820kg. This is a squirrly mother, even with the gobs of downforce from the ol' 7. But that's just the TVR way :sly:.

Why did you put lamborghini exhaust? It will surely sound the same?

Why did you put lamborghini exhaust? It will surely sound the same?

Engine and exhaust sound are tied together, no matter which exhaust part even from different car with different engine is installed, it will still sound like what the engine should. If I have 2JZ in a supra, it will sound like 2JZ no matter which exhaust part from other car I fitted in there. It's just a marker, even the added power is the same. So if I add racing exhaust and it adds 23 HP, a different car racing exhaust will also adds 23HP, and sound the same. The same goes for clutch, flywheel, LSD of same layout, carbon drive shaft, exhaust manifold, inlet manifold, air filters, ECUs, and catalytic converter. I did so many parts swapping, the unique parts are like engine tuning, superchargers, turbos, suspension, full custom transmission ( number of gears ), close ratio transmission, stock drivetrain with unique features like from Skyline GTRs and AYC Evos, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------
Okay, time for the 1st of my big projects :

TOYOTA 86 GT TURBO 600+HP " Kei Office 86 "

The usual engine tuning and turbo kit, stock gearbox on custom ratio tuned for drift and wangan battle. Lowered suspension tuned for grip and drift. This car has insane balance and grip, love it. The other 2 also made with same spec, SCION FRS Turbo and SUBARU BRZ Turbo. The great triplets from Kei Office 86 Edition :D

A no ABS video of the car in action at Madrid on comfort soft :

10304487236_3c5b745fd4_b_d.jpg

10304486946_60e7c9cd26_b_d.jpg

10304487406_e98d61d38f_b_d.jpg

Repainted in blue :

10304487936_a452c6b366_b_d.jpg

10304487946_09da9b599e_b_d.jpg

10304487746_c2def48430_b_d.jpg

10304569784_14995f485f_b_d.jpg

I started hybriding. My first car was a Ford Focus with a Veyron engine. I'm going to name it "Ford Focus EB". It has 1700hp.

I'm going to make a Subaru BRZ F: a BRZ with a LFA engine and Impreza WRC drivetrain. I'll post pictures of both soon.

V12... and a long time ago

Thanks, but that's not the one I was talking about. The photo was from the beginning of this year and the Supra in question was white.

Probably a Viper engine, I could imagine it being quite difficult to get your hands on an LFA V10.

I was thinking that after I posted it, then started looking for wrecked LFAs the engine could have been sourced from, but I bet it would be pretty impossible.
Okay I've just spent ages searching, it's a no go, you're right probably a Viper engine or an invented memory :grumpy:

Just sucks though Kei Office was sold in 2005 :( They had the best merchandise..luckily his gloves are still made under the name of his own site, K1 Planning.

I built Boost Logic Supra recently ... now the next one is another Boost Logic car :

BOOST LOGIC A.R.T TWIN TURBO FORD GT 845+RWHP

I recreated the car as close possible to real spec, American Racing Technology provided the twin turbocharging setup for the Boost Logic Ford GT. The Ford GT in GT5 received custom engine work and twin turbo with custom boost. Retaining stock 6 speed, a longer ratio is used to help the car reach it's top speed potential at over 240MPH. Tuned on comfort soft :D

10324603753_ca1f7abd82_b_d.jpg

10324603153_7c3f618618_b_d.jpg

10324603143_79f2007e13_b_d.jpg

10324603583_b2556c9910_b_d.jpg

10324603363_86372701bb_b_d.jpg

夢見の生霊 (Dreamy Ghost / Banshee)
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car

Yes, I just used that name.

Anyway, I took a fairly simplistic approach toward this project. I swapped the Road Car's non-limited engine into the Race Car, slapped some power enhancement parts and weight reduction parts from various cars, and a rather random choice of yellow paint, which concluded my work in HxD with this car.

I didn't choose any special turbo and just used the default high-rpm available, since I originally intended to leave it NA and found it lacking in power. Downforce was once increased in HxD, but as this is a top speed-oriented vehicle, I simply lowered it back to 35/50, which is within boundaries of the normal setting process, as well as being a reasonable value that doesn't sacrifice too much speed or stability.

The current power rating is 925ps (912hp) horsepower at 12000rpm, and 53kgfm (520nm) torque at 12000rpm, and a not-very-realistic weight of 769kg which allows the car to go as fast as 380km/h (236mph). The slightly-unrealistic weight is considered acceptable to me since Shutokō Battle isn't exactly a realistic simulator, so some liberty from reality (and stated specifications) is required to make the car work like it should.

And yes, the fact that you can't change the race number on the majority of race cars sucks. I would have changed the number of this car to 13 if I actually have the ability to do so.

tqtIb84.jpg

6uZlbN7.jpg

Tip9YAh.jpg

I can build one for you if you want :) Road car or race car version, higher power or similar power.

Really Ridox? Oh you're such a nice & kind person :) Is it possible to put custom spoiler on the LM road car like he did with the LM Prototype?

Also on a another subject...

I have Mazda Furai that ccan have custom wheels put on it in GT Auto. Its the Matt Black & Red one.

Is this normal to put custom wheels on?

Last edited:
Really Ridox? Oh you're such a nice & kind person :) Is it possible to put custom spoiler on the LM road car like he did with the LM Prototype?

Also on a another subject...

I have Mazda Furai that ccan have custom wheels put on it in GT Auto. Its the Matt Black & Red one.

Is this normal to put custom wheels on?

If you can buy GTauto wing for the road car, yeah you can put rear spoiler then.

Mazda Furai can have GTAuto wheel, yes, it;s normal.

If you can buy GTauto wing for the road car, yeah you can put rear spoiler then.

Mazda Furai can have GTAuto wheel, yes, it;s normal.

I mean because the LM Prototype like the yellow one up there has a custom spoiler and usually you can't do that normally. So is it possible to do that to the LM Road Car? Because in GT Auto you cannot put a custom wing on one.

I mean because the LM Prototype like the yellow one up there has a custom spoiler and usually you can't do that normally. So is it possible to do that to the LM Road Car? Because in GT Auto you cannot put a custom wing on one.

The LM Race Car has three purchasable wings in GT Auto while the road car has none. I would have used the road car as the base if it is possible to add a GT wing on it, since the white livery and the wrong number (wrong in this context at least) on the race car does not synergize with the yellow car well.

The LM Race Car has three purchasable wings in GT Auto while the road car has none. I would have used the road car as the base if it is possible to add a GT wing on it, since the white livery and the wrong number (wrong in this context at least) on the race car does not synergize with the yellow car well.

Oh my god I love you! I'm going to add those wings right away!

At the mean time...

夢見の生霊 (Dreamy Ghost / Banshee) v2.0

NA1 (Base: Acura NSX RM)
CCFRco7.png

Yes, this is a v2.0 as well. The unposted original was basically the NA2 version's engine, engine tuning and weight reduction copy-pasta'd over.

The current version removed the turbo that was copy-pasta'd along for three reasons. First, as far as I am concerned Dreamy Ghost from Shutokō Battle 0 used an NA engine (not sure about his new NA2 in Portable since I don't really have time to check it yet), so I'd better reflect that in this one. Second, I simply don't want this one to be a carbon copy of the NA2 version. And lastly, since this version is based on a race-modified chassis instead of an actual race car chassis with super-thick tyres, removing the turbo gave it some much-needed extra controllability*.
duXz41J.jpg

The power rating is 835ps (824hp) at 12500rpm with a torque of 48kgfm (471nm) at 11000rpm. This one is even lighter than its NA2 brother with only 716kg, which allows it to reach 374km/h (232mph) despite the relative lack of power.
nqlM4Ld.jpg

NA2 (Base: Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car)
RL90CP1.png

The above image is themed after Dreamy Ghost's entrance in Kaidō Battle. No, this isn't a Kaidō tune. It's still a Shutokō setup.

The only major difference with the old version is the turbo. Instead of using the default high-rpm turbo, it now utilizes an high-rpm turbo ripped from the 2012 Nissan GT-R, which gives it enough extra firepower to reach 390km/h (242mph). It now produces 1008ps (994hp) horsepower and 57kgfm (559nm) torque, both at 12500rpm. It is also given upgraded flywheels and clutches, but the effect of that is admittedly not very notable.
iVVLdZQ.jpg

And thanks to its pure race car chassis, this monster is known to outrun its NA1 brother even before the v2.0 update (the NA1 was faster on a straight before the update with slightly more power and less weight). Even with over 1000ps horsepower, it is still remarkably controllable*.
n3EwFrU.jpg

* These two cars have been created with sports tyres in mind, as they are supposed to be borderline street-legal. I don't give a damn about how well they may perform with racing tyres, they need to be reasonably controllable with sports soft at the very minimum. Also notice "resaonably" -- both are still quite tail-happy, but if someone as unskilled as me can tame them like I did when testing them, yes they are reasonably controllable.

Oh my god I love you! I'm going to add those wings right away!

I already made the LM race car :D

HONDA NSX LM RACE CAR ZEDMAN Edition 1000+PS

I made the car with different spec as the NSX engine is known for lacking in torque. So, I sourced a different Honda engine, and don't worry this engine revs high and has better torque spread, and top of it all, sounds orgasmic :D

The redline is close to 11000rpm with only mid range turbo that came with the car - peaking at just over 1000PS, torque at over 580ft lb ( more than 80kg ) :crazy: from as low as 6900rpm to give that explosive acceleration unknown to any NSX. Downforce is set at max 35/60, and weight still at stock 1120kg. But this car can still pull and pull, reaching over 380 km/h at SSR7. With high rpm turbo fitted, the car will push over 1000+PS and top speed at over 400km/h easily with less downforce. The decision is made to not use higher rpm engine tuning to maintain low rpm response and drivability for both track and highway race.

Suspension has been refitted, with similar stance, but better spring rate value range which gives more adaptability to all track conditions. Painted in Matte Black and tuned with comfort soft, which surprisingly still has good traction from 2nd gear full throttle to top speed.

10346714216_dc68b44b47_b_d.jpg

10346714946_2b439b7659_b_d.jpg

10346714556_f7c72fd430_b_d.jpg

I already made the LM race car :D

HONDA NSX LM RACE CAR ZEDMAN Edition 1000+PS

I made the car with different spec as the NSX engine is known for lacking in torque. So, I sourced a different Honda engine, and don't worry this engine revs high and has better torque spread, and top of it all, sounds orgasmic :D

The redline is close to 11000rpm with only mid range turbo that came with the car - peaking at just over 1000PS, torque at over 580ft lb ( more than 80kg ) :crazy: from as low as 6900rpm to give that explosive acceleration unknown to any NSX. Downforce is set at max 35/60, and weight still at stock 1120kg. But this car can still pull and pull, reaching over 380 km/h at SSR7. With high rpm turbo fitted, the car will push over 1000+PS and top speed at over 400km/h easily with less downforce. The decision is made to not use higher rpm engine tuning to maintain low rpm response and drivability for both track and highway race.

Suspension has been refitted, with similar stance, but better spring rate value range which gives more adaptability to all track conditions. Painted in Matte Black and tuned with comfort soft, which surprisingly still has good traction from 2nd gear full throttle to top speed.

Ridox! <3

I'll add you right away great sir! Wow she sure is beautiful! Oh my god I'm flattered :D

This will be perfect car to try out on lap times! I'll do all my best to pilot this fighter on my G27 and hopefully bring out a highly promising time! First I will take it to my GT5 favourite
Trial Mountain. I'll post my times done in this car with & without Turbo.

Add me on PSN.
Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3

It's been a while since I have not been here,
I see what the creations that never stop,
long life for all those who do not let this thread die. 👍

So, will let more one.......

TTS R10 "D1 Comp"
u35e.jpg

2ez0.jpg

xhyi.jpg

cahk.jpg

qonc.jpg

txuo.jpg

0ge6.jpg

EDIT:

Current Performance_______________
Displacement________________1984 cc
Max.Power____________900HP/7000rpm
Max.Torque__________711ft-lb/5000rpm
Drivetrain________________________FR
Weight______________________1095kg
Lenght____________________4198 mm
Width_____________________1842 mm
Height_____________________1345 mm
Performance Points________________600

Status_____________________________
Date Acquired_______________2013/10/5
Switched Cars______________________0
Distance______________________0.0 km
Wins_____________________________0

Machine Settings
-Body/Chassi Modification: Chassi (Stock)
-Body/Chassi Modification: Weight Reduction Stage 5
-Body/Chassi Modification: Chassis Reinforcement
-Body/Chassi Modification: Window Weight Reduction
-Engine Tuning: Engine - (R10 TDI Race Car)
-Engine Tuning: Stage 3
-Engine Tuning: ECU Tuning
-Intake Parts: Sports Intake Manifold
-Intake Parts: Racing Air Filter
-Exhaust Parts: Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Exhaust Parts: Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Exhaust Parts: Catalytic Converte - Racing
-Transmission: Fully Customizable - (6 Gears)
-Drivetrain: RWD - (370z)
-Drivetrain: Clutch - Triple Plate
-Drivetrain: Flywheel - Racing
-Drivetrain: Carbon Drive Shaft
-Drivetrain: Adjustable LSD - (370z)
-Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit - (Bentley Speed 8)
-Brakes: Large Diameter Rotors + 4 Piston Calipers
-Steering Angle: 45º
-Color Body: Brilllantschwarz (P)
-Color Wheels: Black
-Rename: TTS R10 "D1 Comp"

Last edited:
GRANKUSTOM
It's been a while since I have not been here,
I see what the creations that never stop,
long life for all those who do not let this thread die. 👍

So, will let more one.......

TTS R10 "D1 Comp"