The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
I've got to get around to putting the RS6 Avant V10 into an R8. I never paid much attention to how much more power the wagon's V10 makes compared to the R8 5.2 (572hp vs 517hp respectively)

👍 Gran K
And jtqmopar.. I did that very thing to build my Heffner Performance Twin Turbo R8.. It is a blast to drive
And the RS6 motor made a great twin turbo v8 R8 transplant

Another one made for Kurei :

Built based on real life BMW M series with 2JZ Turbo engine swap and pushing 600+HP :D

BMW M3 CSL 2JZGTE 600+HP

Just a simple engine swap and turbo to go along. The usual suspension and gearbox with custom ratio. This BMW is now even better than ever with Supra goodness. A special paint is used to replicate the BMW Factory Sea Green ( MeerGruen ) paint.​

10381800104_ccaa94bd3c_b_d.jpg

10381800864_8e8111d91a_b_d.jpg

10381800544_4c0ce9bb3f_b_d.jpg

10381800564_0bbbafba7c_b_d.jpg

Another one made for Kurei :

Built based on real life BMW M series with 2JZ Turbo engine swap and pushing 600+HP :D

BMW M3 CSL 2JZGTE 600+HP

10381800104_ccaa94bd3c_b_d.jpg

For clarification, this build for me was inspired by the E-shift E39 M5, as seen below.
642796568_ceavp-l.jpg

642777564_eaqgs-l-1.jpg

Thanks again Ridox!, I'll be online this afternoon, I'll look to grab it sometime then 👍
(Also we gotta figure out what's up with your host-compatibility issues, been missing good cruises!)

For clarification, this build for me was inspired by the E-shift E39 M5, as seen below.
642796568_ceavp-l.jpg

642777564_eaqgs-l-1.jpg

Thanks again Ridox!, I'll be online this afternoon, I'll look to grab it sometime then 👍
(Also we gotta figure out what's up with your host-compatibility issues, been missing good cruises!)

I'll be online and share the BMW and the Supra MKIII 2JZ :)

BMW looks pretty cool, there's a 2jz 5 series near where I am but it's no where near as clean as that^ It lives on the track. Lol.

For those interested In wide ranges of height adjustment, the RX7 TC suspension goes from 0 to 60 or 65 and at its lowest went lower than the Bentley speed 8 suspension on my rx7 hybrid.

To downgrade, delete the game data, and re update. It takes time, so I'd rather play something else.... Ghost Recon, BF4, etc. See you guys in GT6 :)

To downgrade, delete the game data, and re update. It takes time, so I'd rather play something else.... Ghost Recon, BF4, etc. See you guys in GT6 :)

But, the re-update will install all content again, no? The first time you update the game or download all or nothing, i don't know how install to some part.

But, the re-update will install all content again, no? The first time you update the game or download all or nothing, i don't know how install to some part.

No, you have to reinstall dlc again as well. Everything except for the touring car pack works.

I just backed up the save game and updated. I'm done fighting this uphill battle for a game. ....but I did update my win message to say "what's your excuse now?" in honor of all those who think that mods are the way to win. :sly:

GeovanneHF
Like Voodoovaj said, you have to reinstall everything again, but if you want to stop at a certain update, just subtract from the total updates. For example, the total is 15, but you want to stop at 2.11, stop at 11/15. I haven't checked the update yet, so this may be a bad example.
Voodoovaj
No, you have to reinstall dlc again as well. Everything except for the touring car pack works.

I just backed up the save game and updated. I'm done fighting this uphill battle for a game. ....but I did update my win message to say "what's your excuse now?" in honor of all those who think that mods are the way to win. :sly:
Nice!

Once you delete the Game Data, your GT5 will be 2.00 again. That's what happened when I deleted mine 2 months ago.

So after we play the game and has to make the updates we can stop it before the last update 2.15
That is what you say?
Before updating the last part just cancel

Back